• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.4] The Forgotten Server v0.3 beta 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have problem, I've got windows error when trying to launch it, I didn't changed anything in config and downloaded this sqlite db that Elf gave in first post. I have gui version.

#Slawkens
mmm... i create a new dir and i called it configs, i put the config_0.lua in and error :/
Code:
[02/01/2009 23:15:13] >> Loading config (config.lua)
[02/01/2009 23:15:13] > ERROR: Unable to load config.lua!

erp0t, how i can make lower loss experience?

I can't configure it in config.lua and vocations.xml

stored in all players in players table in sql

what happened with the patch ? 2 weeks since you said you were gonna post it

I know but i can't change loss exp for all

But in change only for actual players, i want for all will make in website with nicaw

#Slawkens
mmm... i create a new dir and i called it configs, i put the config_0.lua in and error :/
Code:
[02/01/2009 23:15:13] >> Loading config (config.lua)
[02/01/2009 23:15:13] > ERROR: Unable to load config.lua!

[02/01/2009 23:15:13] >> Loading config (config.lua) << It is error config.lua don't exists.
Place the config-file in the same folder as config.lua.

#Binho
yeah, also i create the config_0.lua in the folder of the ".exe" and error too :/

It means config.lua has an error. You have some kind of a syntax error there.

E.g. if you write "ip = 'asadasds'+"

Note the + being outside of the ' will cause error.

Thx!

Thx a loot!
Working 100%
only little changes and repairs.
So thx again!

hey elf, with the multiworld system.. i have the login server setup with multiple servers all running on 127.0.0.1 but i was wondering.. how does the core system of this operate? does all traffic redirect through the login server? or does it just tell the client to reconnect to the proper server?

Also

i was wondering because using the ip 127.0.0.1 for 3 different servers obviously wouldn't work if it just told the client of other players to connect to "127.0.0.1" because thats obviously not where the server is (its their computer)

any response would be great..

#Binho
yeah, also i create the config_0.lua in the folder of the ".exe" and error too :/

What?? Oo
You use Windows? I not know if it works on Windows. :(

@Up
You can use several ips...
Exemple: My server for tests have 4 differents IPS and work perfect.

Heh. I am using linux and It is work perfect. One login server (can be game too) and two game servers. Love and peace :).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back