• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.4] The Forgotten Server v0.3 beta 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
@UP
Hey, you moved from TFS 0.2 to 0.3?
If so, I can help you with those errors.

The last issue of my server ! :D
Other than that, everything works 100% !

How do I fix this?
Screenshot:
erroroz9.jpg

It's kinda boring when this happends if the ot crash and I'm not near the computer :D
That's also why I have OTRestarter, but that doesn't help if this continue.
Cuz the OTRestarter doesn't read the ot as down shutted when this pops up :S

/Limannen

I have the same problem and I really need to fix it, could someone help?

Can't u read first post? To make SQlite working download database from repository or first post... the one included doesn't work.

mm ok sorry... damn, then i can't test the server since phpmyadmin isn't working for me..

Wtf :D, help.. is there a rook on the map? how do u make people spawn there.. and is do the oracle even work ?

And you call urself pro? Lol.

I have never called myself pro,
also...who tha fuck are you ?

I have a problem with the houses, wtf is your problem?

I'm only wondering if anybody else has this issue,
see if the one that has/had it could help me if the person knew how to fix it.

Got damnet
/Limannen

I'm running a temp server for bot developers at TProgramming and my RL friend and I were checking out the new party features and they weren't working for us. I enabled experience sharing, he killed a Dragon while I healed him and the shields kept flashing with the red X and I didn't get any experience. We were both the same level, 50, and the party channel only shows the loot of monsters sometimes. ie. We killed 3 Dragons in a row, it showed the loot of the first Dragon but not the other two. Sorry if this has been addressed before, I didn't feel like reading through 50 pages...

Jo3

@up
You have to deal some damage to monster to keep experience shared on.

I have never called myself pro,
also...who tha fuck are you ?

I have a problem with the houses, wtf is your problem?

I'm only wondering if anybody else has this issue,
see if the one that has/had it could help me if the person knew how to fix it.

Got damnet
/Limannen

I opress u lol. I just don't like fuckers like u, "i'm swedish i'm rox", bullshit <split> <split>

HAHAHAH ""i'm swedish i'm rox" bullshit" hahhahaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!!!!!!!!!! ownd there limannen

First... could we get back to the server... also

@ djlucas15
That should be just updating the database.. its a new feature.. if it keeps happening make a new database and upload the new mysql.scema or what eva.

Can someone tell me how to change the spawn position of the newcreated players? using sqlite on tfs. thanks ! , (oftopic?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back