• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.4] The Forgotten Server v0.3 beta 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nasso@
So I have no idea what is wrong with you, ask a person who has a lot of posts xD

[Linker error] undefined reference to `ItemAttributes::deleteAttrs(ItemAttributes::Attribute*)'

I have many errors with same message ;p any ideas why it appears?

@edit
fixed lol, my bad ;p

Last edited:
When will be the next official version of TFS?

I am waiting for any news.:)

As you can see, erp0t is retired, which means it won't come until another developer has arrived I guess.

As you can see, erp0t is retired, which means it won't come until another developer has arrived I guess.

17th of January is next release date and I don't think he made this decision within 1 day so they were prepared and there are more developers like Tala and Kiper which are not worse than Elf.

Sorry for being such a noob but how do I download this and get it to run? normally its just a .rar and u extract it and start the .exe file but this is not like that Oo

Yep, run xampp and make database.

And my problem is, the server is SOMETIMES crashing when saving and woah clearing all my houses! The tile_items in db are cleared even if the save was working when i restarted the server. It didn't happen once, normally it saves the houses but when it crashes it clears the houses again, why?

Yep, run xampp and make database.

And my problem is, the server is SOMETIMES crashing when saving and woah clearing all my houses! The tile_items in db are cleared even if the save was working when i restarted the server. It didn't happen once, normally it saves the houses but when it crashes it clears the houses again, why?

I've got exactly the same problem and I own one of the best swedish servers (RealDeal), and I really gotta make it work as quick as possible.

@up
Yeah its big problem but you can always use /save before shutdown.
Im cant run my server till they release new patch.

So i have to wait :<

When is the real one comming??! I can't w888
GAAARSSHHHHH.

Thx for the upload, althought it dosn't work 100% =/

@up
Yeah its big problem but you can always use /save before shutdown.
Im cant run my server till they release new patch.

So i have to wait :<

So nothing we can do right now? /save before shutdown doesn't help when it restarts automaticaly sometimes...

Does anyone else have a problem with the houses? I mean it only says "You see an open door." or "You see a closed door." when I look at it. Should be more like "You see Noobhouse II. Nobody owns this house."

Any way to fix that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back