• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.4] The Forgotten Server v0.3 beta 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
same as problem as jompis

please anyone, elf or someone else help us thats rlly important...

17:34 you see a gate of expertise for level 50.
Itemid: [1229].
Actionid: [1050].

But noone , noone can go through them,

( you can not use this object )

bumpp

@slawkens

Can you tell me how to make TFS 0.2 support with 8.4 maps ?

Anyone have explained how to use multiworld system? If yes, link please, if not anyone can? :<

I have a HUGE question. I have had nothing but problems with this "server". It was all good before I changed from TFS 0.2

Too the question - After I made one quest according to your half shitty guide about how to make them I got a map error and all my spawns got deleted. Or I assume it's supposed to do that, right?

ALSO - Everytime I open a container it says "you cannot use this object" but it still works, and that's kind of annoying.

Last edited:
Elf, any reason you didn't added "stopAttackingAtExit" to config.lua?

Maybe it's not finished... but it looks finished to me :p

Elf, any reason you didn't added "stopAttackingAtExit" to config.lua?

Maybe it's not finished... but it looks finished to me :p

The best way is to check config.lua once again, since:

Code:
m_confBool[STOP_ATTACK_AT_EXIT] = getGlobalBool(L, "stopAttackingAtExit", "no");

It's there ;] if you can't find it just simply add it to config.lua and check if it works properly ;) but from what I can see it should works I am only unsure about "ProtocolGame::sendPing()" since it works with client. But you can always try :p

[14/01/2009 09:30:39] mysql_real_query(): : MYSQL ERROR: Query was empty
=/ help plz?

Comeon, please, anyone could be so nice and explain to me how to use multiworld system? for example pvp server and non- pvp server on same IP?

@Inteligentny

You must have a login server. Look for it on TOOLs section ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back