• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.4] The Forgotten Server v0.3 beta 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
JoccE plx compile TFS 0.2 with TFS 0.3's iomap*.h/cpp files? I mean, with those u've fixed to work with 8.4 ;) Or just give the sources of that one?

Nice release Elf =D
.... and the tfs 0.2
when you will leave the 0.2 version of TFS maps with support for 8.4?​

Code:
        getPlayerSlotItem(cid, slot)
            Info
                This function will check what item player have actually in slot.
                    Skillid can be:
                        1 = helmet
                        2 = necklace slot (amulet of loss etc.)
                        3 = backpack, bag
                        4 = armor
                        5 = left hand (its really hand placed >> (right page on screen))
                        6 = right hand (its really hand placed << (left page on screen))
                        7 = legs
                        8 = boots
                        9 = ring slot
                        10 = ammo slot (arrows etc.)

Yea that check see if the player wear the item, I can check for left arm for Magic Sword which only 1 weapon. I want to check for all like If the weapon is Sword-type, how do i do that? sorry i guess i didn't make it clear

Uhh, I have a problem when I try to host the map, I get the error "[FATAL] OTBM Loader, unable to load OTBM" or something similiar. The map is 8.4, so I wonder what the problem is and how I can fix it...
Thanks in advance.

Just wait, they'll release it when they feel like it. It's not like they're getting paid to update it so everyone just chill...

:)
Jo3

Yep, and for those who can't compile, the compiled .exe is in the attachment. It has official support for OTBM 2, which are actually 8.4 maps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back