• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.4] The Forgotten Server v0.3 beta 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh, no mercy for kidzor nabzor!
[8.4] The Forgotten Server v0.3 beta 3
You have to write your nick in window in this link in order to protect this file from stupid download bots.

Sorry erp0t. (I had to do this it's so evul!) I have spoiled everything! ;(

Eh, no mercy for kidzor nabzor!
[8.4] The Forgotten Server v0.3 beta 3
You have to write your nick in window in this link in order to protect this file from stupid download bots.

Sorry erp0t. (I had to do this it's so evul!) I have spoiled everything! ;(

You should get banned for that ^.-

Anyway, I am not surprised with Elf, he get angry because some of you just spammed him like kids without social life :| Now if I would be him I would release only source code, so only guys who can really compile it can use it ;]

Plux real-Ease $erver 2morrow=!!=!= plaxx or i self-destruct ;o and ot**** go boom

^^ ;) I hope it'll release tommorow or day after that ;/

Some info about when it's going to be released pleasee :p!
And either you guys from TFS team do not release beta 3 today I just want to say thank you, becouse you guys are making a amazing work on TFS, keep it up :D!

AAA!!!
NabZ
Elf will release the TFS 0.3 when he WANT, STOP SPAMMING AND READ THE FUCK RELEASE DATES ok? :)

If he want, he release...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back