• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.4] The Forgotten Server v0.3 beta 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cant compile.
When I run the dev-file with Dev-Cpp it gives me 4-5 alert messages saying like "Unabled to load file." but it compile just fine. But it differ ~4kb from the original file after compile and the server crashes when loaded.

Cant compile.
When I run the dev-file with Dev-Cpp it gives me 4-5 alert messages saying like "Unabled to load file." but it compile just fine. But it differ ~4kb from the original file after compile and the server crashes when loaded.

It's ok with that message about unable to load file...at leasth I got it too, but everything works fine. Search other errors ;D

in items.xml add new attribute
Code:
	<item id="2160" article="a" name="crystal coin" plural="crystal coins">
		<attribute key="weight" value="10"/>

change to

Code:
		<attribute key="worth" value="10000"/>

For other coins check official items.xml of TFS 0.3.

well i got this
Code:
and still i got the errors with the npcs almost all got -1 name and more errors in the engine like
Code:
Lua Script Error: [Npc interface]
data/npc/scripts/all.lua

luaGetItemName(). Item not found

It's ok with that message about unable to load file...at leasth I got it too, but everything works fine. Search other errors ;D

how can it be ok when the file saves 4 kb less than the one elf compiled, and i get crash with my compiled, and not elfs?

Cant compile.
Its missing files in dev-cpp projects, I couldn't find which ones. If someone finds out, mind to PM me. I don't know why its smaller. Crashes.. if you're compiling with exception tracer, you need the map file.
well i got this
Code:
and still i got the errors with the npcs almost all got -1 name and more errors in the engine like
Code:
Lua Script Error: [Npc interface]
data/npc/scripts/all.lua

luaGetItemName(). Item not found
OtLand search does not hurt. It has been answered 32894732489324873249832743284324444432647 times that if you want item name via sid, you need to use getItemNameById, another PL noob.

okey i have fixed the problem but somthing strange with spells like swift foor tibia.wikia.com
Code:
Increases the paladin's speed by 80% for 10 seconds, they however can not attack nor use attack spells during this time.
on alpha2 u can use spells and u can hit by sds exori san etc but u can't hit with assassins stars for example.

okey i have fixed the problem but somthing strange with spells like swift foor tibia.wikia.com
Code:
Increases the paladin's speed by 80% for 10 seconds, they however can not attack nor use attack spells during this time.
on alpha2 u can use spells and u can hit by sds exori san etc but u can't hit with assassins stars for example.

Fixed.

database problem

haveing same problem as some of the people who posted before.
I dl the gui or console for the ot extract it in a folder with the ddl files (havent changed anything) and when i run the server i get something like "SQLITE ERROR: file is encrypted or is not a databse" so i tryed replacing the database with the older 8.31 tfs beta2 data base and it worked up to the point where you create a character. Does anyone know how to fix this with the 8.4 beta2 database?

[25/12/2008 21:59:57] > ERROR: Couldn't estabilish connection to SQL database!

Help Me!

User bad, pass bad or mysql is offline, simple.

BTW, someone could explain how highscore book works?

Another bug, is that the attack runes and spells are using the same storage id than distance attacks, it should be different.

There are few new attributes on items.xml and thats why i was a little bit confused, but already fixed it by myself, good job.

Keep Developing!

Kind Greets

Maybe you are right... I said it because I saw in many other ots that it wasnt like that and in RL wasnt happening it too, so I thought that it was a bug.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back