• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.4] The Forgotten Server v0.3 beta 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I moved many of 8.31 things to this serv, (from my old ot)
and when I start it, I fixed every bug & it's working great.
But the bug is with npcs :S It's totally fucked up,
It's SPAMING errors with a issue of "loot.lua".
So I decided to remove it temporarely to try it out, works perfect.

Why is that?
I really need a loot buyer xD
I've tried many & no one seems to work.

/Limannen

When I moved many of 8.31 things to this serv, (from my old ot)
and when I start it, I fixed every bug & it's working great.
But the bug is with npcs :S It's totally fucked up,
It's SPAMING errors with a issue of "loot.lua".
So I decided to remove it temporarely to try it out, works perfect.

Why is that?
I really need a loot buyer xD
I've tried many & no one seems to work.

/Limannen

try to copy lib folder from this ots to ur data/npc if this not work try to copy lib from 0.2 mystic spirit

erp0t... I insist, read the PM... I sended it to Hermes to and asked if I sended it to you...

It's urgent.

Recently found a new bug with the rings, I did not read every page to see if it was already listed or not, but I will let everyone know. I am using sqlite database, the one that was posted as a fix in elf's post. It seems if you toss a ring on, it remembers the first ring you use and does nothing with the 2nd ring, or it will do something with the 2nd ring but take away skills (fex) with the axe ring. Not a major bug, but if you use rings as a primary item in your server as I plan to.... then it can create an issue. I would imagine it has something to do with the triggers in the database or the database just not wanting to switch the information about the rings. The other issue I found was with the maxHitPointsPercent. That does not seem to work as a lua function, and I also noticed that magicPoints were changed to magiclevelPoints. If anyone has a stable sqlite database file, perhaps someone can post it?

0j0j0j I can't compile :(

It tell me "Unabled to load file." alert message 4-5 of them and it compile no problems but when run serv it online for 2 seconds and crash :(

I HAVE SAME PROBLEM! Help I need compile plix

Last edited:
Ok, about my recent bug report I did find out infact what is happening. With the rings for some reason if you modify them.... they will change one stat... but then if you change to a different ring they do nothing or it will glitch and give you a random action such as taking skills away when deequiping. Only way I see to fix that problem is... if you plan to modify your rings you need to make a script for OnEquip and onDeEquip.

About the maxHitPointsPercent and maxManaPointsPercent, I still do not know which functions they are, and if anyone can let me know I would appreciate it.

Code:
setConditionParam(condition1, CONDITION_PARAM_STAT_MAGICLEVELPERCENT, 105) 
setConditionParam(condition1, CONDITION_PARAM_STAT_MAXHEALTHPERCENT, 120)
setConditionParam(condition1, CONDITION_PARAM_STAT_MAXMANAPERCENT, 110)

A recently bug, can not throw magic wall or wild growth rune on fields.

Another bug is when you rook a char level 8 sorc, for example, you get level 1 with 0 mana and 150 hp, you start leveling and you gain 5 hp and 30 MANA! OMFG level 8 with... 7 x 30 = 210 mana instead of 35!
Damn!
Maybe add a rooksystem xD

Last edited:
0j0j0j I can't compile :(

It tell me "Unabled to load file." alert message 4-5 of them and it compile no problems but when run serv it online for 2 seconds and crash :(

same problem... getting errors and cant run self-compiled version... this needs to be fixed cuz alooot of ppl need to compile themselves.

Code:
setConditionParam(condition1, CONDITION_PARAM_STAT_MAGICLEVELPERCENT, 105) 
setConditionParam(condition1, CONDITION_PARAM_STAT_MAXHEALTHPERCENT, 120)
setConditionParam(condition1, CONDITION_PARAM_STAT_MAXMANAPERCENT, 110)

A recently bug, can not throw magic wall or wild growth rune on fields.

Another bug is when you rook a char level 8 sorc, for example, you get level 1 with 0 mana and 150 hp, you start leveling and you gain 5 hp and 30 MANA! OMFG level 8 with... 7 x 30 = 210 mana instead of 35!
Damn!
Maybe add a rooksystem xD

First off thanks for the code there showing what the new stats are. I do greatly appreciate that. As for your bug, or problem... we might be able to get around that. Perhaps if you choose the level you want to send them back to rook at.. say level 5. So basically you make a creaturescript onLogin if they are level 5 with vocation == 1 or 2 or 3 or 4 or 5 or 6 or 7 or 8 then do set character voc to 0 and teleport them to the rook temp along with setting that to their main position. Just make sure to reset all skills aswell. You can do that buy getplayer skill and then set is to - their skill + 10 except for the magic level. That should take care of your problem. If I were more into scripting... I would make the script for you... but I am relearning everything I use to do.

First off thanks for the code there showing what the new stats are. I do greatly appreciate that. As for your bug, or problem... we might be able to get around that. Perhaps if you choose the level you want to send them back to rook at.. say level 5. So basically you make a creaturescript onLogin if they are level 5 with vocation == 1 or 2 or 3 or 4 or 5 or 6 or 7 or 8 then do set character voc to 0 and teleport them to the rook temp along with setting that to their main position. Just make sure to reset all skills aswell. You can do that buy getplayer skill and then set is to - their skill + 10 except for the magic level. That should take care of your problem. If I were more into scripting... I would make the script for you... but I am relearning everything I use to do.

Really, Im not good for make scripts... Im gonna search if I find something... If you could do it, I would apreciate it, :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back