• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.41/42] The Forgotten Server 0.3.4PL2 (Crying Damson)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, i know they got a none bugged version, example, take a look at elfs server it is working perfectly 8.42 and 8.41.
Why not releasing his distro?

Are you sure that he uses 0.3.4?
Maybe he has just changed protocol and uses some older version? That's nothing special...

Anyway, seems like the bug has been fixed somehow.

Yeeee, not somehow lol. You fixed that ;p

Because it's an advantage of his server? His skills are his property and he can do whatever he wants with it. The same goes with Microsoft which doesn't release sources of his OSes ;)

KaczooH, could you look up onCast fast? is supposed to be activated on spell cast? if yes, why dosent it work ?

HELP ME
my.php

Because it's an advantage of his server? His skills are his property and he can do whatever he wants with it. The same goes with Microsoft which doesn't release sources of his OSes ;)

You forget that even Microsoft's OSes are more stable than TFS :D

You forget that even Microsoft's OSes are more stable than TFS :D

Very funny... You forget that we are not employed and tfs is delivered for free. Anyway, we were talking about Elf's server known for its stablity, so?

Very funny... You forget that we are not employed and tfs is delivered for free. Anyway, we were talking about Elf's server known for its stablity, so?

I know, TFS team is doing a very great job, but, Peoples want to update their server, 0.3.3 came out and it wasn't working correctly for Realmaps, now 0.3.4 they said it will work fine for Realmaps, and it ain't working for even a normal map 1mb.

Please KaczooH, tell us when everything is fixed.

Yours,
Zonet.

Zonet - You propably know that it's hard to fix all of the existing bugs at once. We are doing our best to fix'em all.

Almost all of you were spamming us to release TFS 0.3.4 as fast as possible. Elf wanted to do it before his journey and we didn't have time test it properly.

I cannot spoil but I can tell you that future releases will be tested better because the policy towards releases. As Elf comes back, I'll talk with him about it.

Unfortunately, it turned out that we need more tests to patch the bug so that it doesn't occur at all.

Well, I'll update my server, but i'm going to use the next TFS version, the problem why I'm posting, because my server can get crashed by everyone by spamming spells, understanding me now?

why when player death in level 100 and it is this second promote "epic" is downgraded to lv 1 and dies when logged?

or in other cases: log on to lose a player dies lv!!!!

902z.jpg

logout and also lost a day of premium!
premi2.png

?????????????
premi.png

pls fix this^^

This server should be deleted for this moment... The best server version in my opinion is 0.3.2. It was stably.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back