• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.41/42] The Forgotten Server 0.3.4PL2 (Crying Damson)

Status
Not open for further replies.
/adddskill nick,magic or /addskill nick,m doesnt work :D how to add mlvl by command ;0?

Just stop adding thousands of new features and fix crash bugs, otherwise, TFS 0.3 will never be 100% free of bugs/stable.

They should try to repair one issue which is casing crashes, instead of trying to fix the stability and less dangerous bugs.
STABILITY=PRIORITY
But they will make it as they want, but that will take mutch more time, because they must test more things, to crying people -> use the most stable versions for you right now instead of crying about that ( which is unstable ), as I did ;) Respect for your job developers team. Back to drinking... cheers

0.3.3 it is also unsatable but less and i useed restarter.
Then i was continue using this and when my ot crash it doesn't comes online again because of the DAMN message that days WANT TO UPDATE THE DAMN SHIT? IT IS HIGHLIGHT DAMMING RECOMENDED? and you need to click.
Then i dediced to upgrade it and they damn shit crashes every 20 seconds? LOOOOL?

well they didnt care about testing this time, and we all saw how that went.

hey peoples BLESS SYSTEM has BUGGED for 0.3.3 and 0.3.4????

Guys i need help with Premium Days on account when someone relogout he lose 1 day of premium. Someone now how fix this?

new server delete old command /i itemid, someone show how to make old command work on this new server????

/i 2160 100 >> its more faster and easy to make

/n crystal coin, 100 >> have many itens with equal name, and when you want one, apear other... someone help me???

Error

I have error to port 7172
Plx help me
I unlocked all ports 7171 and 7172
but i just can use one port
but if i put all ports 7171 nobody can log in

take your time tfs team, for the whining kids that cry why dont you never stfu, have you never got in your mind that they are doing it for free let them take the time to update it. They arent even forced to do a shit for us, we should be glad even they are developing this and doing us great favour. Think like this if they would own this themselves they would earned alot more money then they do now i guess, i will for sure donate for the hard working tfs team specially elf when my server goes up and i get donations. I'm waiting untill this will be able to use, but the hard part is to update it :p i never got wich files should be updated and such.

Anyway thanks tfs team for great work keep it up.;)

You say NO, but i'm with ELDER DRUID level 3520 and MAGIC LEVEL 120, die 5x with BLESS and now my LEVEL 200 MAGIC LEVEL 30, can you explain this NOT a BUG???? If dont how to me FIX on my server????

You say NO, but i'm with ELDER DRUID level 3520 and MAGIC LEVEL 120, die 5x with BLESS and now my LEVEL 200 MAGIC LEVEL 30, can you explain this NOT a BUG???? If dont how to me FIX on my server????

wow man, i use tfs 0.3.3 and are perfect.
yours bless script are bugs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom