• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.41/42] The Forgotten Server 0.3.4PL2 (Crying Damson)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Code:
[ 0.3.4
		High memory usage (partially from OpenTibia SVN, Elf)
		OutputMessage (fe. spells) crash (OpenTibia SVN, Elf)
		MySQL crash, freeing issue (Elf)
		Abusable sellhouse (OpenTibia SVN, Elf)
		Gamemasters crashing client when on ghost mode (Elf)
		Containers loaded from map having unproper weight (OpenTibia SVN)
		Players being able to track gamemasters on ghost mode with EXURA SIO spell (Elf)
		... and few more.
	]
]

hmhmh some problems with /openserver
data/talkactions/scripts/closeopen.lua:eek:nSay

luaDoSetGameState(). Invalid game state id.

Lua Script Error: [TalkAction Interface]
data/talkactions/scripts/closeopen.lua:eek:nSay

luaDoSetGameState(). Invalid game state id.

i have a question for tfs users:

do you update your otserv in the moment you get the newest tfs? o_O

you dont test it or look at the new things and that? o_O

and thanks i will test right now =)

Error while compiling:

vocation.cpp In member function `void Vocation::reset()':
296 vocation.cpp [Warning] passing `float' for converting 2 of `void* memset(void*, int, size_t)'
weapons.cpp In member function `virtual int32_t WeaponWand::getWeaponDamage(const Player*, const Creature*, const Item*, bool) const':
1043 weapons.cpp [Warning] converting to `int32_t' from `float'
1044 weapons.cpp [Warning] converting to `int32_t' from `float'

Was it tested on Windows?? And I can't recompile it on windows with exception tracer from ready project, gonna check tommorow with new project.
Gonna test it and who knows, (hope to do not) see you at bug tracker board ;P
Enjoy testing it.

We need to wait for newest release gesior acc maker? This what i have now don't work : aw Warning: Error parsing C:/Documents and Settings/Bloves/Pulpit/Aldora OTS 8.42 Crying/config.lua on line 137 in C:\Xampp\xampp\htdocs\install.php on line 150

wait for gesior now? :p

We need to wait for newest release gesior acc maker? This what i have now don't work : aw Warning: Error parsing C:/Documents and Settings/Bloves/Pulpit/Aldora OTS 8.42 Crying/config.lua on line 137 in C:\Xampp\xampp\htdocs\install.php on line 150

Delete the line 137 in config.lua
You'll probably get another error, delete the lines until the error don't appear anymore.

i get this error :D

Code:
Warning: Error parsing C:/Dokumente und Einstellungen/sven/Desktop/TFS 3.0.1/config.lua on line 137 in C:\xampp\htdocs\config-and-functions.php on line 13

Good job as usual Elf.
Love the outfit attributes and channels.xml

But what's Turn Click teleportation?

Good job as usual Elf.
Love the outfit attributes and channels.xml

But what's Turn Click teleportation?
Press CTRL and move with arrows ;)

Btw. Talaturen is trying to fix the GUI problem, we don't know whats faulty there.

:eek:

i can't open the gui version ..
why ???

the gui version open and closed automatically
:S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back