• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.41/42] The Forgotten Server 0.3.4PL2 (Crying Damson)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok ... im miguelox xD

@up man thx, before was /n "item name " but i was doing things and i wasn't playing ots for like a year so miss 2 much updates but im back and i want to try to help the tfs team .

Omg ... im miguelox i made this account
I wasn't playing tibia like a year so i miss updates, servers, etc and im back ... im modifying the crying damson but ima make other map and the credits is to Tfs team 98% and 2 % to me for makign map and modifying things XD...

And sry for my english im just spanish learning english xD

Ops plz some admin delate this reply and the one that i say

Ok ... im miguelox xD

@up man thx, before was /n "item name " but i was doing things and i wasn't playing ots for like a year so miss 2 much updates but im back and i want to try to help the tfs team .

i spam by accident and i cant edit XD

ey when will be fixed the bug
if you log out you can't log in again. You only reach the character selection screen and when you select it just stay loading.
??

Wt? i cant post my server to otservlist cuz i have a comcast service with wireless servise too and i think the port is not open or i dont know but i can go in my server that im modifing etc and i log in in my god account like 20 min then i log out and log in without problems ...

i think is only u or a few people more. ..

Sry for my english ...

it happens to some people not
just to me :S
please fix it :)

please fix this thing
All the players enter in my server, it's ok, but after 10 minutes if you log out you can't log in again. You only reach the character selection screen and when you select it just stay loading.

it the same of Ceriano
and if someone can post one server without block otservlist i will be thankfull

Here too :/

connection between otservlist and ur server is closed, so it will not show players etc online

where did u found if(getIP() == 3057325918UL || getIP() == 1578580918)
{
getConnection()->closeConnection();
return;
}

?

in what source lol ?

Seems like PL2 will come anytime now, the progress is good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back