• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.41/42] The Forgotten Server 0.3.4PL2 (Crying Damson)

Status
Not open for further replies.
then i feel sorry for your scripting skills

Not my fault, I use default files XDDD

Okay, it's not THAT bad, and it doesn't crash THAT soon.
But still, 0.2.2 PWNS ;)

elf, did u fixed memory leak from 0.3.4 PL 1 ? ... When start server it uses 581MB ... 24 hours later its using 1007MB ... is it fixed in PL2 ?

Awesome, no more database errors.

One thing remains though - memory leak. The more players the faster it consumes available memory and starts swapping, while the memory usage grows relentlessly

Is otservlist.org unbanned on latest patch the same as it is in talas release, or it's still blocked?

Awesome, no more database errors.

One thing remains though - memory leak. The more players the faster it consumes available memory and starts swapping, while the memory usage grows relentlessly

agreed the memory leak is still there and there is no way still to host a server for me, waited since 0.3.3 and still not fixed.

thanks for release but not usefull for me becouse of that leak, it will only crash.

hope they do something about it, waited to long for this =/.

thanks in advance

I posted a feature in tracker and elf said it was implemented.

It wasn't. :(

I was f***ing happy thinking that finally I was going to play with my skills, not with a noob bot to run and nothing changed.

http://otland.net/project.php?issueid=947

What happened? :s

I thought it works, but well :(

agreed the memory leak is still there and there is no way still to host a server for me, waited since 0.3.3 and still not fixed.

thanks for release but not usefull for me becouse of that leak, it will only crash.

hope they do something about it, waited to long for this =/.

thanks in advance
I cannot fix something I cannot reproduce, thx "=/".

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back