• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.41/42] The Forgotten Server 0.3.4PL2 (Crying Damson)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Change log

SQL:
[8.5]The Forgotten Server 0.2.4 Patch Level 1 (Mystic Spirit)
[ CHANGELOG
Project Name
The Forgotten Server

Version

Codenamed
"Mystic Spirit TFS 0.3.5"

License
GNU GPLv3

]

Changed from char array to stringstream in several areas in the code for security reasons.
Rewrote guild commands code, not so deep code nesting anymore and a lot of bugs were fixed.
Extended /newtype looktype range for new 8.5 looktypes.
New effects for /ghost command.
Fixed a major bug with multiclient check command.
Query destination improvements, will now access deeper containers.
Server save code improvements.
Performance improvements to queries which only fetches a single row (this only applies to queries where the filter isn't unique).
Optimized online status updating code.
Improved error messages during map load, most of them will now print the position.
Code cleanup and fixes to Lua functions: doPlayerAddPremiumDays and doPlayerRemovePremiumDays.
Fixed a bug with monsters which would cause summons to freeze if a player changed floor during its death delay.
NPC walkinterval value will no longer be overwritten by deprecated autowalk.
Players with access level will now be able to wear all outfits with all available addons.
Excessive Unjustified Killing doesn't give any account warning, so it shouldn't be giving account deletion either if player has enough warnings for that.
Protocol 8.5 support:
New icons
Loot message.
Dealt damage message.
New looktypes (including wedding outfits).
New itens.
New doors & windows.
]

Change log

SQL:
[8.5]The Forgotten Server 0.2.4 Patch Level 1 (Mystic Spirit)
[ CHANGELOG
Project Name
The Forgotten Server

Version
[B]0.2.4[/B] huh o.O ?

Codenamed
"[B]Mystic Spirit TFS 0.3.5[/B]"[/QUOTE]
Looool ? :S

ahuahsuahs, i don't know about his ¬¬, i only have updated the ot =o

Otserv fully supports 8.5 now. Now, I'm going to wait for Elf to update TFS 0.3. :D

Crits&damage formula

Just wondering if anyone can confirm that critical and damage formulas i.e ( <formula meleeDamage="1.0" distDamage="1.0" wandDamage="1.0" magDamage="1.2" magHealingDamage="1.3" defense="1.0" armor="1.0"/> )are bugged in .3.4 pl2?

If so does anyone know if they will be fixed in the next update?
Sorry I know it might have already been discussed on one of the 170+ pages but I don't have time to read every page atm.

Thanks in advance for any answers.:thumbup:

Maybe as you noticed guys, we are in the summer, We cant always think scripters to hold the deadline.
Its a project he does for free (exept donations), and also the most scripters do have lives outside the box. :p

anyways to my noobish side:
Hurry plx i cant use tfs 0.2 i need tfs 0.3.5 :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back