• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.41] EldinWorld [SQL]

i have problem, becouse i dont have many NPC's ;/ i have only 90+ NPC's in thit OT ;/ Can you upload all NPC's for me?

Answers:

i have problem, becouse i dont have many NPC's ;/ i have only 90+ NPC's in thit OT ;/ Can you upload all NPC's for me?

What you meanby uploading all NPCs?
All the ones that I had at 8.0 XML etc?

The thing is that they have to be made with the new "NPC - Chat/Trade" system.
So therefor, they slowly come at each update I make. :)

You've forgot to set that earth overlord drops Swamplair armor. ;)

Right. :)

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

ok :) you OT is very nice :) if i load a map in your EldinEditor 8.41 i have all npc's but if i started OT i dont have many NPC's ;/ sorry for my english ;/ when you make uptade?

Haha, u have to use npcs who EldinOT have, don't the npcs who are in the map ¬¬'
change npcs in map and it i'll work ;D

Rep++ if helped

@ Sorry Double Post - Can't Edit.

Eldin, it i'll come with Addons NPC like Real Tibia ?
i Need It' xD

Answers:

ok :) you OT is very nice :) if i load a map in your EldinEditor 8.41 i have all npc's but if i started OT i dont have many NPC's ;/ sorry for my english ;/ when you make uptade?

Thank You, I do know that the NPCs can be found on the map.
I used to have em all, I haven't deleted them from the map even if I deleted them from the NPC folder as I will fix them.
Once I fixed them, they will spawn on the places in where you can see on the map.

Info about the update can be found on:
EldinWorld Project - Home

I know its a long time, but I don't even know if I will be able to release it at this date, details takes time. :)
I'll do my best and we so what it brings.

@ Sorry Double Post - Can't Edit.

Eldin, it i'll come with Addons NPC like Real Tibia ?
i Need It' xD

Yeah, real addons will come.
However, they will come with every area I update as also can be found on my homepage.
Im starting with the newbie area and therefor I shall make it able to get the addon NPC that is places in there.

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

Eldin, i want to add a map to other map, i use select tool and it i'll select all floors and respawns too ? thanks xD

Answer & Blog!

Eldin, i want to add a map to other map, i use select tool and it i'll select all floors and respawns too ? thanks xD

May I ask why you don't try it before you set the question? :p

I would also like to recommend fans of EldinWorld to check my new blog Ive started!
Can also be found at the homepage: EldinWorld Project - Home

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

Alright eldin, haven't checked your homepage yet but I probably will soon. However, if you need some help with your map, just ask me.. I'm a decent mapper who's working alot :)

peace

Answer:

Alright eldin, haven't checked your homepage yet but I probably will soon. However, if you need some help with your map, just ask me.. I'm a decent mapper who's working alot :)

peace

I Thank You for the intresst and comments. :)
If I need a mapper, I will contact you for a screen of what you can do.

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

Eldin, do you know anithing aboul thow to mke a underwater sistem ?
for example:
Player move to a water who have special Actions id, and he down to water cave, but need to use helmet of deep ?
help me, xD

Answer:

Eldin, do you know anithing aboul thow to mke a underwater sistem ?
for example:
Player move to a water who have special Actions id, and he down to water cave, but need to use helmet of deep ?
help me, xD

Greets!
Once again, im glad your taking another thing up.
EldinWorld had that system back from 8.0 I think, or when did underwater come?
Well, alot has changed and I don't think my scripts to dive with helmet of the deep works to 100% anymore.
Trust me, they will once im done! ;)

Thank You again for the comment Vittyn! :D

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

Yeah, and thats what makes me going on!
Comments and good things for others! ;)

So, what do you think about my blog?

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

NEW STARTED BLOG!:
Recently, Ive started a blog at the official EldinWorld website.
If you are intressted on what I am updating etc, you are free to check it out as I will write what im working on right there! :)
EldinWorld Project - Home

Hopefully more will check it out soon, seems like people don't know about it yet! :)
So here we go again!

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

man, Hellspawn, Mutated Rat, Mutated Human are not working in this version ? fix that please !

Back