• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.41] EldinWorld [SQL]

Answer:

Hello Eldin

You Should Repair

8.4/Hellspawn.xml
8.4/Mutated Rat.xml
8.4/Mutated Human.xml (After Edit problem with load Spell ^^)

This script make problems with load monsters to Gesior Acc Monster List

My Idea is , Can you make players before 20 level when die ,can respawn in tower where npc Laz work :)

Jan Czarny

A solution to the lvl 20 "problem" can be find in my next Patch. :)
I will take a look at the rats aswell.

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

Hi , Eldin

Second Idea :)

Can you do that in the quest windows (in tibia client) to display the status of the quest we do on the OTS ?

it most Helpfull :)

Hi , Eldin

Can you do that in the quest windows (in tibia client) to display the status of the quest we do on the OTS ?

That's a pretty good idea actually i have been working on it! but just added the first quest you do at login in the Vocations house's they're called

Join Paladin's crew (Knights, Druid etc..)

Working on the other quests.. =)

But that will be very cool if u do eldin!

Answers and Patch 2!

Hi , Eldin

Actualy, I have already wrote it up.
Otherwise, thanks alot for the idea, I love ideas etc! :)

That's a pretty good idea actually i have been working on it! but just added the first quest you do at login in the Vocations house's they're called

Join Paladin's crew (Knights, Druid etc..)

Working on the other quests.. =)

But that will be very cool if u do eldin!

Nice idea, even that one!
Honestly, I never tryed the system yet,
could you maybe PM me the script and it will all go faster for me. :)

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

PS: Updated INFO about PATCH 2 in the second post, FAQ.

PATCH 2: (Release Date May 15

Forgot that OTland wont let me edit, rofl.

PLANS:
Updates after Updates, Bug fixes, Scripts and new Functions.
Thats right, its what you who followed me have seen at the Patches and Updates I have given out.
So, what about the map? You are right and I can't pull it any longer, it has to be done.

As the map got alot of potential and has alot of unfinished areas, ive decided to make a total remake of the entire map.
Some people love the map, some hate it. By this, I will hopefully bring something that can convince they who hate it or think its outdated.
To get there, I will take one area at a time and make a complete "extrem map makeover".
And what do I exactly mean by this?

A total re-make of an area would in my mind include:
*100% Working NPCs.
*Fully Detailed.
*Have a good point in both areas and quests for different players to stay or/and get back later at higher levels.
*New things for they who played the map to experience.
*Everything in this area should work at 100%.

Other updates then the map will ofcourse also be included at the Patch aswell as small Updates might come from time to time.
Due to the extrem makeover it will take time, I tryed to make fast count and that Is how I got the release date.
It might go faster, but I will do everything I can do not release it later.

PATCH 2 INFORMATION:
PATCH 2: (Release Date May 15)
- Entire Refix at the Newbie Area Including:
MapDetailing.
Upgrading all the Hunting Grounds.
Adding New Hunting Grounds.
Updating the City.
Adding and Updating Quests.
Updating the NPCs.
Fixed the Addon NPC that is supposed to be hiding in the Newbie Area.
Everything at the Newbie Area should after the update be 100% complete.
- More.

Please do also note that some updates like putting out all the addon NPCs will probaly happen some at a time when I update the areas.
Feel free to set comments and wanted fixes for the next Patch!

I've got an idea!
It would be cool if you make e.g. : when >creature name< attacks you, there is a chance that you will get stunned. I think its cool. You decide.

I'll take that in mind, not sure if I can do it tho, hopefully. :)
Whatever happens, thank you for the comment and idea! Love to get feedback!

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

Eldin, just one question.. Are you always releasing the same map, aren't you changing anything/mapping anything new on it? If you would add more scripts and make the map bigger, I am pretty sure alot of more ppl will download it :)

Answer:

Eldin, just one question.. Are you always releasing the same map, aren't you changing anything/mapping anything new on it? If you would add more scripts and make the map bigger, I am pretty sure alot of more ppl will download it :)

Haha, hey there Nick!
Im glad your took this up, but I guess you haven't read passed some threads or visited the official eldinworld homepage?

EldinWorld Project - Home

Right now, I am actualy spending the time to improve the ENTIRE map.
Anything related to the NEWBIE AREA more welcome then any other "map update suggestion" right now!
Please read at the homepage and tell me what you think! :)

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

eldin you got a problem whit an ot server of yours an 8.41, you can't find the data base wen you star the serv.

Did you follow the tutorial at EldinWorld Project - Home
"How To Use SQL"
Its working for me and I never heard that problem before...
Installed MySQL etc?

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

Back