• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.41] The Forgotten Server v0.3.3 (Crying Damson)

Status
Not open for further replies.
in your acc maker and I don't think I'm a king here but I just get angry when I have to download those fucking photos on my mobile phone...

Linux ot serv. FAST!

Can someone post a compliad ot serv for Linux?

Me and my team is searching for a compliad otserv for Linux.

When we is compling an ot serv it comes errors all the time. So..
Now.. We want a compliad ot serv for Linux.
please post a link after me or something. I really want an otserv for Linux.

Add my msn if you want..
[email protected]

please.. Help me.
Regards, Timpa

in your acc maker and I don't think I'm a king here but I just get angry when I have to download those fucking photos on my mobile phone...

Sorry dude, but thats your fault you cant blame others for this hehe ^^

but on almost every forum quoting photos is illegal what's the point in quoting photo which is just one post above?

Yea I agree with him..

well, I gave ya already rep++ but I really idk where to edit my serverinfo:<

OK, I'll tell you the whole story...
in the serverinfo.php you would find that it takes data from serverinfo.htm so it means that you have edit serverinfo.htm and it's located in the folder where you have your acc maker (index.php etc, all the files)

ps i don't care about rep points

Damn, i'm gonna swimming school ;<
when i come back i'll download new TFS ;D

OK, I'll tell you the whole story...
in the serverinfo.php you would find that it takes data from serverinfo.htm so it means that you have edit serverinfo.htm and it's located in the folder where you have your acc maker (index.php etc, all the files)

ps i don't care about rep points

Really, really man I cant follow you *don't be angry* but could you write a list with this things I should do?

Should I log into localhost?/phpmyadim\? If yes, where then?

It would be great:thumbup:

give me ip addres of your ots, I will check what you have installed then I will tell you lol

My ots is at the moment offline, I need to open my ports. I will do this tomorrow... (I got Xampp 1.7.0)??

just open your file serverinfo.htm in notepad or some other text editor (or html if you don't know html xD) and edit...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back