• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.41] The Forgotten Server v0.3.3 (Crying Damson)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I Think its will be delayed again ;)
just playing, today or tomorrow, its will be here ;D

I Think its will be delayed again ;)
just playing, today or tomorrow, its will be here ;D

Yes, it should be released today or tomorrow because then Elf is going on holidays to greece.:thumbup:

As I know well Lef is going to Greece tommorow. The other one thing is that you may not delete group table so It will work as one Developer said me, anyway I can't compile the server from private SVN because it's not finished.
If it wouldn't work as I want I will go back to 0.3.1 and I will fix mysql crash problem. Because that was the only one issue for me then.
And I want to ask you what do you expect from 0.3.4 version? What is your main problem in TFS?

the flat problemas are SQL disconnects and Untable versions...
but, if 0.3.4 comes with stable for 30 hours its good, cause
i'll make global saves each 24 hours ;D
and others are all good ;)

And I want to ask you what do you expect from 0.3.4 version? What is your main problem in TFS?

Well, I except that mysql problems are solved, spamming spells also and 100% ram usage at random server saves...

EDIT: I also wonder why characters aren't saved in the same way what houses are saved (house datastorage), saves would be much faster... (1 mysql query instead of thousands do save player_items table etc and saving in MEM if someones depot_items are changed, storage etc)

Last edited:
Hey Im using TFS 0.3.3 and I got this bug:

033bug.png

I want to ask you all, do you have this bug too?

Hey cool, it works fine now thank ya! I have a question, can I edit the /serverinfo ? With my words? If yes, how?

*can I do that I must spell !serverinfo and !online cuz I hate this /serverinfo and this /online if you know what I mean

fucking retard do not post here photos and do not quote them...
get a life and search forum to get your answers because it was answered and If I'm not wrong it's said in gesior acc where to edit that (if not just open serverinfo.php (XDD) and you will check what file you should edit)

Hey cool, it works fine now thank ya! I have a question, can I edit the /serverinfo ? With my words? If yes, how?

*can I do that I must spell !serverinfo and !online cuz I hate this /serverinfo and this /online if you know what I mean

Yeah, You can, I'm allowing you to do that! :D

@in talkactions.xml

Well, if I make ,,!serverinfo" there is a list with the info of my serverexp rate etc. can I edit this list? With my own words??

get a life and search forum to get your answers because it was answered and If I'm not wrong it's said in gesior acc where to edit that (if not just open serverinfo.php (XDD) and you will check what file you should edit)
you aint king of the hill just cuz you donate, nice language d00de

lolxD well, where can I find this serverinfo.php? :D

Post it here, I will give ya rep++ then:thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back