• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.41] The Forgotten Server v0.3.3 (Crying Damson)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need a compiled server fast!

Hello! Me and my team is searching for a server that are already compiled becouse when my friend is compiling the ot it cames "Error" all the time.

So..

Can someone post an ot that is already compiled?
Please..

Add my msn if you have an ot that is already compiled or post after me..

[email protected]

Need a compiled otserv for linux

Hello! Me and my team is searching for a server that are already compiled becouse when my friend is compiling the ot it cames "Error" all the time.

So..

Please..

[email protected]

Remember: the serv need to be for Linux users becouse I gonna host it on a Linux computer

It's livetest of my friend. Also it doesn't matter how many players are online, if you fail at scripting server will be unstable even with 1 player.

Please stop talking what you don't have any idea about.

Last edited:
Server ONLINE
Players Online: 5
Uptime: 120h 32m
IP: STORMRAGE.PL
PORT: 7171

Elf's server owned with 0.3.4 ? ;)

"Account::existsName() failed. If your server doesn't support account names pelase use AAC release v3.20
account.php on line: 142
Script was terminated because something unexpected happened. You can report this, if you think it's a bug"

Hmm, I followed a guide to get my server up, MySQL seem to work and I have a database there but I cannot create an account using "localhost" -> AAC
and I cannot login to the server even though "The ForgottenServer" is running with no probs
anyone who can help me out xD?

Compiled ot for linux. Fast

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So..

Please..

[email protected]

Remember: the serv need to be for Linux users becouse I gonna host it on a Linux computer

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So..

Please..

[email protected]

better search for solution of your errors instead of compiled version (ctrl c ctrl v plx?)

So does someone know when Gesior release his new acc maker?

I think he said he will do it exactly when tfs comes.

One more question ^^

it it going to come out WITH the new acc maker or do I have to manually install that one somehow? ^^

@up

If you didn't know there is a private svn for donators. So someone could compile it and give it to Gesior ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back