• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.41] The Forgotten Server v0.3.3 (Crying Damson)

Status
Not open for further replies.
slawkens said:
Probably fixed. You'll be able to test in 0.3.3pl1/0.3.4, which should be released today/tomorrow.
Anyway, soon^^

i just hope especially the ram usage issue gets fixed or anyone that know how to fix it? Someone that know why the ram usage keep rising even when no one is on the server, normally my ram usage are down at 2,0 gb - 2,03 gb now it keeps rising to 2,30gb and dont even stop so there must be any issue, i changed even back to 0.3.2 and still got this issue, after i tryed last update this happend and now it refuses to go away.

please someone help me.

thanks in advance

It's so annoying to read all these posts, "plx when relis plx".. stfu seriously

I hope he stop adding all functions and start fixing the bugs:S I don't have stability with my 230 online-.-

i love when you delay the project, this give me more time to test new functions and make it more stable...

c'mon... if you dont help dont spect it to come faster ._.

btw change on constant.lua

in line 606:

Code:
[9169] = 6170

to

Code:
[9169] = 9170

minor bug xD

xD - I can wait patiently...all elves are slow, that's why Xmas is always late for me - or maybe it's cause I'm bad =(

4:22 AM:
I need to sleep now,
Maybe tomorrow
I'm getting the new patch~

/\
omg a poem!

tired of waiting :p could anyone give me a list of the bugs that are supposed to be fixed in the patch? if they aint fatal for my use i will ignore them and put my codes to the distro now instead of waiting.

tired of waiting :p could anyone give me a list of the bugs that are supposed to be fixed in the patch? if they aint fatal for my use i will ignore them and put my codes to the distro now instead of waiting.

Just wait untill tommorow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back