• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.41] The Forgotten Server v0.3.3 (Crying Damson)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got a good feelings now!! I feel that lef hired good people for help, which started to do test on real maps, o_O so take it easy new version will be super, extra, hiper , ultra, roxor one :)

Lol. That means if they would decide to not release all theese servers, than none of us could host/own a ot. And that means they could make like monopoly. Only they would have ots with tons of players online and they would become rich as hell.

The question is: why the fuck they release everything for free?

Lol. That means if they would decide to not release all theese servers, than none of us could host/own a ot. And that means they could make like monopoly. Only they would have ots with tons of players online and they would become rich as hell.

That's right, but there are still some who can ;)

1: Not only them, because there are a lot of another OTS
2: Because they like it, it's a hobby?
3: because they are not a f*uckin faggots that want only money
4: It's called open source...

alot of people are capable of making a distro.. maybe not as good as those guys, but they wouldnt get any kind of monopoly, trust me :p there was a time before the tfs team excisted to, and alot of servers were made then

1: Not only them, because there are a lot of another OTS
2: Because they like it, it's a hobby?
3: because they are not a f*uckin faggots that want only money
4: It's called open source...

if its open source how come you dont release war script?

stop acting that you are better person then others, your not epic fail.

@Up
Lol? Sry but tell me where and when i told that i'm a better person than someone else? WHERE? !

@I don't want to release war script because i don't want to, happy?
Ask Microsoft why they don't want to release there source :]

It's pathetic what you have just said :*

Ask Microsoft why they don't want to release they source :]*
A little bug ;d

@edit up

your telling that others are faggots and such becouse they dont want to release stuffs or help whatever, you do the same you dont release stuffs either now i'm not that greedy about war script i took it as a example becouse i saw you argue with guys in there, in one of the war script threads, and your acting like your one of the good ones, actually the guy in here who is pathetic is only you and no one else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back