• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.41] The Forgotten Server v0.3.3 (Crying Damson)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Mefiu, just visit my sprite wand thread and gimme an answer for my question :p

Owned, It what i have said some times ago, Tomorrow, Tomorrow and always tomorrow... and our server are closed ¬¬'

Haha, i think its already released but not public...
Elf's server already 8.42 ¬¬'

Elf, it would be nice if you tell us real releasedate.
Thanks..

Maybe he's fixing dangerous bugs?? Didn't you think about?? What's the sense to host the server with crashes every 2h?

RC 4 - 30th December 2009, 12:00 CET

bad joke=(

This is very nice joke, but people spamming this thread only anger Elf and he don't look in this thread. I think Elf fix dangerous bug and smallest. We must waitning and don't spamming this thread ! Noobs:wub:

I really understand is very boring thousands of noobs complaining all the time about the release delay, BUT I think you should have a organized schedule. We don't mind if it takes time to be released, all we want is to know a trustable DATE and TIME, so we can back here and download the last version without bugs and improve our server's quality. It isn't nice you get here when the version should be available for download and it's not.

TFS developers, take your time, but tell us how much is that time.

I really understand is very boring thousands of noobs complaining all the time about the release delay, BUT I think you should have a organized schedule. We don't mind if it takes time to be released, all we want is to know a trustable DATE and TIME, so we can back here and download the last version without bugs and improve our server's quality. It isn't nice you get here when the version should be available for download and it's not.

TFS developers, take your time, but tell us how much is that time.

Totally agreed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back