• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.41] The Forgotten Server v0.3.3 (Crying Damson)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elf is on a journey , if he would have time he would release it

I really understand is very boring thousands of noobs complaining all the time about the release delay, BUT I think you should have a organized schedule. We don't mind if it takes time to be released, all we want is to know a trustable DATE and TIME, so we can back here and download the last version without bugs and improve our server's quality. It isn't nice you get here when the version should be available for download and it's not.

TFS developers, take your time, but tell us how much is that time.

Totally agree :)

Elf host 8.42 i play on his server but he dont add TFS in distributions! why :p

I really understand is very boring thousands of noobs complaining all the time about the release delay, BUT I think you should have a organized schedule. We don't mind if it takes time to be released, all we want is to know a trustable DATE and TIME, so we can back here and download the last version without bugs and improve our server's quality. It isn't nice you get here when the version should be available for download and it's not.

TFS developers, take your time, but tell us how much is that time.

Agreed:D

he mean in private svn i think xd

ps. anyone have problems with compiling newest svn?

I do not have under Linux but I heard that someone had under Windows (prolly some missing libraries)

and yes, I meant in private svn

I don't want to spoil but for me it's still 0-0 I've repaired real map problem, and login one and there are 2 other problems which cause crashes now every 1h, and I Can't compile the newest from priv svn. So don't say me its 1-0 God dammed!!

I don't want to spoil but for me it's still 0-0 I've repaired real map problem, and login one and there are 2 other problems which cause crashes now every 1h, and I Can't compile the newest from priv svn. So don't say me its 1-0 God dammed!!

I can compile and run (After some edits) but it's not stable. Even OpenTibia isn't stable now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back