• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.41] The Forgotten Server v0.3.3 (Crying Damson)

Status
Not open for further replies.
what for is used gameport? does it cause those huge lags? 0.3.2 works fine while 0.3.3 causes reallly huge lags...

Game port it is set to 7172 because Tibia is connecting to such port when is refreshing ur characters list.

[Warning - Protocol::RSA_decrypt] Not valid packet size

How to fix this ? I cant login on my GM char and other players cant login to their chars too :/ but i can login to my noob char on same account with GM

Are You use your brain sometimes?

ACC manager will work when u will delete few lines from config like ( settings to new stamina system )...

If you deleted them, gratz.

Now wont work new stamina system anymore.

Just delete:
-- called "exception tracer" (__EXCEPTION_TRACER__ flag).

And maybe some "how to setup Stamina"

How to fix this spam in console ?

Conectting with a client 8.4 or inferior?
Just protocol 8.41 allowed.

Game port it is set to 7172 because Tibia is connecting to such port when is refreshing ur characters list.

What you mean with this?

what do i need to do ?

Good job Elf!
Found a little bug on CHANGELOG that confused me for a moment, lol...
The title of the 0.3.2 changes says 0.3.3

And as usual I have some questions:
How does the criticalHitMultiplier works? The default is 1, so the damage is multiplied to...?

How does the blessing variables work?
Code:
blessingReductionBase = 30
Code:
blessingReductionDecreament = 5

And well, the only thing missing is reducing the deathloss after level 24, each level, altought this can possibily be done in Lua.

I just checked the sources, and now I understand the blessing variables.
"With only 1 blessing, you already reduce the probability to lose some of your equipment by 30%, with 2 blessings by 55%, with 3 by 75%, with 4 by 90% and players that have all 5 blessings will not lose any of their hard earned belongings at all in case of a death."

But I still don't understand the critical hit multiplier...

According to what I saw:

Damage with critical hit = Damage^Critical Hit Multiplier

Ok, some tests:

Ubuntu 8.10 server:
it takes ages to login, all players have huuuuge lags.
WIN XP:
using compiled version: no lags

How to fix this ? I cant login on my GM char and other players cant login to their chars too :/ but i can login to my noob char on same account with GM

Got the same, I try to log in, got my char list and it's all the time connecting... in out logs I can see that i've logged in but I didn't. No other problems, please for fast solution, I want to turn on my server tommorow.

And forgot to add... monsters are not moving even if normal player comes... <old forgotten.map file?>

anyone who can help me with putting my LR map onto this server pelase add my msn.. [email protected] i keep getting FATAL: OTBM Loader - Could not open the file data/world/Chance.otbm

WTF? Now I'm confused a bit. I have made update of my server. I have tracked all changes in revision log (51). For sure I copied everything and nothing was missed. When I'm trying to connect to my server, it gets character list, but it can't connect. Always timeout.

So I decided to make everything again, reinstall xampp and make new fresh database. And..... nothing.

Also:
wtfsln.png

that's weird isn't that?

Note. It worked like a charm before updating to 0.3.3 (from 0.3.2).

@Hermes

have this problem tooo :\ and i cant LOOK on player :|

Cant edit.... i cant LOOK on players when im logged as GM but when i using normal player i can LOOK on others

Cant edit.... i cant LOOK on players when im logged as GM but when i using normal player i can LOOK on others

For me it works:

19:05 You see Skazi (Level 1). He has no vocation.
Health: [185 / 185].
Mana: [35 / 35].
Position: [X: 255] [Y: 441] [Z: 7].

one of players die and he was downgraded from 170 to 1 :D wtf?:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back