• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.41] The Forgotten Server v0.3.3 (Crying Damson)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lef can you help me with putting a new map onto this ot? its really fruterating me

how to fix downgrading from 170 lvl to 1 after death :)?

nameDescription for players- give your players special titles!

Can you explain how to use this?

Dear elf,
Do you think its possible to put the new invisibility system?
Because thats what screw botters and save the rpg gaming.
Tnx.

I think it will be very hard.. because.. NOBODY knows nothing about invisible monsters.

I need help with putting my map on this ot please help me ill give u rep++

Im tryin to use my old 8.4 database

And this happens

kurwamac.jpg

aff shut up noob, stop spaming
You need copie your map in /data/world
and edite config.lua in Map seccion
mapName = "name of your map"

aff shut up noob, stop spaming
You need copie your map in /data/world
and edite config.lua in Map seccion
mapName = "name of your map"

Exactly... if it does not work.. then post here the errors that appears

Hello everyone, I have a small problem with this engine, because when it turns on, no one can enter, and wrote that off the server ... Also I have a problem with the engine TFS 03. beta 2 crying damson, because every 20 minutes it turns off my windows ... I have an explanation for Vista. If someone would be able to help me I would be very grateful.

At level 100-Lost 2 levels
At level 180-Lost 2 levels
at level 260-Lost 2 levels?
how do i increase deathlist, Its at max 100 in database but still only lost 2 lvls, anyone

I think it will be very hard.. because.. NOBODY knows nothing about invisible monsters.

Here's a tip from CIP:
Here is our message for you: Our client will not contain any information on invisible monsters anymore. It will be impossible to aim missile runes on the coordinate of an invisible creature.

Why is it at EXP_LOSS at 100 still only lose 2-3 lvls. how can i make it so they can lost more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back