• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.41] The Forgotten Server v0.3.3 (Crying Damson)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have some errors first when u die u won't lose any lvl;/ maybe some %

And if somewone buys promotion and die's hes just level 1

Version: 0.3.3

is Version: 0.3.3 tibia client 8.41???????

and how can i find my GM account f the tibia i just made is running but cant find account

is Version: 0.3.3 tibia client 8.41???????

and how can i find my GM account f the tibia i just made is running but cant find account

Yes it's 8.41. To check owner account go localhost/phpmyadmin, it's probably 1/1.

well i'm just waiting for a fixed release this one is to buggy using expertise doors buggs, and all other stuffs also... onthink stuff bugs also something like that..

i have some errors first when u die u won't lose any lvl;/ maybe some %

And if somewone buys promotion and die's hes just level 1

I had the same problem, you need a new blessing system, you have a npc that comes with the 0.3.3 release, use that one instead :)

[15/04/2009 20:11:33] Failure: [Protocol::XTEA_decrypt]. Not valid encrypted message size
[15/04/2009 20:11:34] Failure: [Protocol::XTEA_decrypt]. Not valid encrypted message size
[15/04/2009 20:11:34] Failure: [Protocol::XTEA_decrypt]. Not valid encrypted message size
[15/04/2009 20:11:35] Failure: [Protocol::XTEA_decrypt]. Not valid encrypted message size
[15/04/2009 20:11:35] Failure: [Protocol::XTEA_decrypt]. Not valid encrypted message size
[15/04/2009 20:11:36] Failure: [Protocol::XTEA_decrypt]. Not valid encrypted message size
[15/04/2009 20:11:37] Failure: [Protocol::XTEA_decrypt]. Not valid encrypted message size

why?

<tuptup> To Lef: If you've fixed the problem with real maps, you could release a patch, and keep working on another one with connection issue, it's better than waiting because most of us can't do anything right now,many people can't even turn the server on (talking about those with real maps).
0.3.1- mysql problem, 0.3.2 - outputmesseage 0.3.3 - real map bug. Thanks for reading.

<tuptup> To Lef: If you've fixed the problem with real maps, you could release a patch, and keep working on another one with connection issue, it's better than waiting because most of us can't do anything right now,many people can't even turn the server on (talking about those with real maps).
0.3.1- mysql problem, 0.3.2 - outputmesseage 0.3.3 - real map bug. Thanks for reading.

true, a realmap fix is needed :D

I wonder what bugs should a guy like me, having a server without the sockets 7171 and 7172 bug/problem, and without rl map, should face.
Can anyone list me whats not perfect in this version that will appear corrected on pl1?
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom