• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.41] The Forgotten Server v0.3.3 (Crying Damson)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i hope the it will fix the problem with the ram usage becouse it keeps going up and uses more and more ram, i have opened the ports i havents changed these ports in config still that problem i dont really have a clue how to fix it, using rl map also spells dissapear on a strange way when using them on certian places, elf i hope you will release a stable one :) this time, waited for this :D to host my rl map :).

thanks in advance

I think the version of xampp doesnt matter. Im using 1.7.0

But I dont know how to update database :S :D

The exact error was: Tylko jedno użycie każdego adresu gniazda (protokół/adres sieciowy/port) jest normalnie dozwolone

why my server turn off whit this msg?:<

I'm using XAMPP 1.6.6a, works fine for me. Of course, I update phpMyAdmin regularly.

Im using 1.6.8 and i had little error when i imported sample.sql

I didnt have such problems with 1.6.4 version.

like in the previous versions = the folder with exe file (I guess you are Windows user xD)

Hey, is there any problem if I keep using phpmyadmin as 1.6.6a offered me? (version 2.11.4)
If so, how should I correctly update my phpmyadmin version?
thanks

reported this bug on alpha stadium, still not fixed cuz elf ignores it and say "no its not that".

doCreatureSetDropLoot(cid, 0)

no body dropped, screen moves to temple pos before you are loged out.

reported this bug on alpha stadium, still not fixed cuz elf ignores it and say "no its not that".

doCreatureSetDropLoot(cid, 0)

no body dropped, screen moves to temple pos before you are loged out.

maybe elf is in right :D?

he is not, ive tested this server times and colandus looked at it too. try make a forever amulet of loss in lua, and you will see.

Im having an issue using the built in account manager. when i try to make a char it wont display a lot of the text so i have to anticipate the next question. im also muted after just a few responses for anywhere from 5-80 seconds. any ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back