• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.41] The Forgotten Server v0.3.3 (Crying Damson)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's ok, I will use my time to edit my OT, I'm sure this version will be one of the best.

I'm doing the same, making quests and scripts, editing map, adding new areas and few things,
and best, quests in QuestLog, Outfits Quest, and nice RPG things ;D

i have rl map 99.8 mb and if i run my server on map load he turn of whit any message...anyone know why ?:<

Also, I need to ask Gesior to release a new version of UNNAMED AAC, as groups were dropped from database to a XML file and some of the pages may not work.

Cool, but it doesn't mean we gotta install the AAC again? (adding databases o_U) hope not, hope upgrading will be enough.

Last edited:
@devteam
if you`re just testing the new version, why dont you guys release it so we can also test it? If something`s wrong we`ll post and then you can post an update. It is hard to be on our position, waiting, waiting, waiting.
Im sure everyone would prefer having a possibly bugged version than not having any. And Im sure that posting a later patch wouldnt be any problem.

Hm, I know that you will blame me and say it's always this way but:

(This is official TFS Developers' state on that topic)
Due to many changes in Private Subversion, we need to move the date of The Forgotten Server 0.3.4 release to the next week to provide you stable version. We are sorry it is not going to be posted today but as the work passed, we came to conclusion that it needs to be tested before published.

That's the way we like it.. tested before published :thumbup:

@devteam
if you`re just testing the new version, why dont you guys release it so we can also test it? If something`s wrong we`ll post and then you can post an update. It is hard to be on our position, waiting, waiting, waiting.
Im sure everyone would prefer having a possibly bugged version than not having any. And Im sure that posting a later patch wouldnt be any problem.

You better read their every post next time.

It would be fail if we released bugged version that might mess up your database.

For example, i wouldn't want to 'test' something with my server nad get worse my database just because they release a bugged version. Just wait, let them work and stop spam. It irritates.

I'm probably not allowed to say anything about the private log, but they're working hard and consequent. The next release will also contain many new features. ;o

PS: The svn getting updated in a 30min. cycle.

Last edited:
Please Can Help mE How Can I Setup Shop System?

Please post simple Guild

Please Can Help mE How Can I Setup Shop System?

Please post simple Guild

1)go another thread, this is not about aac's
2)use search, there are a lot of tutorials about this
3)why use shop system, why donate to you, if you're so noobish....(No offence, I just going crazy when there are 10000 servers, every server is noob made, and every server got donations...)

Sorry for offtopic ;>

Ontop: Great to see, what there are new ACTIVE developers in TFS team, I really miss private SVN, and hardly upsetted what I've got kicked from testers. Anyway, good luck with developing, and just ingore all posts, which blaming you all, becouse of delays, I saw how hard to make a release.

Also, I need to ask Gesior to release a new version of UNNAMED AAC, as groups were dropped from database to a XML file and some of the pages may not work then.

That is very appreciated if Gesiors desides to release it,
cuz I can't even get it working with Unnamed Aac for the latest version of your great server.

So hopefully then , it will all work.
Too bad if I have to turn to Nicaw :D (STEP DOWN)

/Limannen

That is very appreciated if Gesiors desides to release it,
cuz I can't even get it working with Unnamed Aac for the latest version of your great server.

So hopefully then , it will all work.
Too bad if I have to turn to Nicaw :D (STEP DOWN)

/Limannen

For me it working good. For this version.

btw nobody can connect for my server... but on Tfs 0.3.2 all connect normal... its bug or reason its from me?:\

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom