• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.41] The Forgotten Server v0.3.3 (Crying Damson)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't care about protocol, sockets and outputmesseage are the biggest problem as for me now.

ofc they need to update it! its prolly not work to fix it, since its not any ingame changes. it suxx to lose your hotkeys everytime you change from rl to ot

ofc they need to update it! its prolly not work to fix it, since its not any ingame changes. it suxx to lose your hotkeys everytime you change from rl to ot

If only there was a way to fix that...

The hotkey loss part, RL tibia = retired! xD

I don't care about protocol, sockets and outputmesseage are the biggest problem as for me now.

sockets u mean port already in use ? , it's fixed in OT so it will be fixed here too? , post here or pm me ur crash reports so i could try to help u .

why the h*** cant i dl the sources? link broken or something???

From TibiaWiki

Alternate Hotkey Configurations
This is a tutorial on how to make multiple sets of hotkeys.
Note: It is a little advanced and requires a little bit of computer knowledge

1. Start Tibia. Set the hotkeys you wish to use for your first hotkey set then close the client.

2. Go to the following folder C:\Documents and Settings\[User Name]\Application Data\Tibia.

Alternatively you can press Start, then Run and type in "%appdata%/tibia/"

3. Copy and paste the Tibia.cfg file and re-name it to Hotkeys1.

Repeat steps 1-3 with your second set of alternative hotkeys. Copy and paste the Tibia.cfg and change its name to Hotkeys2.

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/t...otkeys.jpg/180px-Tip_Apr_2009_Alt_hotkeys.jpg

Next you will create 2 Batch files (*.bat) that you can use to open Tibia with different hotkeys:

* Press Start, then Run and type in "notepad %appdata%/tibia/hotkeys1.bat"

In the notepad paste the following:
copy hotkeys1.cfg tibia.cfg /y
c:
cd "c:\program files\tibia"
"c:\program files\tibia\tibia.exe"

* Press Start, then Run and type in "notepad %appdata%/tibia/hotkeys2.bat"

In the notepad paste the following:
copy hotkeys2.cfg tibia.cfg /y
c:
cd "c:\program files\tibia"
"c:\program files\tibia\tibia.exe"

* Save both files. and Create shortcuts on your desktop to the MS-DOS Batch files.
* Re-name shortcuts to whatever you desire.

From now on use the MS-DOS Batch to open Tibia, it will set the hotkeys you configured and open Tibia.exe
To change the shortcut Icons to look like the Tibia icon, right-click on the shortcut and click properties.
Select "Change Icon" navigate you your Tibia folder and click Tibia.exe.

Word of Warning This file contains many settings for your Tibia account so create a backup of it in case something happens to the original file.

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back