• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.41] The Forgotten Server v0.3.3 (Crying Damson)

Status
Not open for further replies.
xD - it's the truth, but I promised I wouldn't share...unless the price is higher than the one Tala has offered......

This buggy tfs 0.3.3 was the best release yet. It made it so all the real-tibia map owners can't host the same shit as 1,000 others!!!

Love the forgotten server developshit team!

This buggy tfs 0.3.3 was the best release yet. It made it so all the real-tibia map owners can't host the same shit as 1,000 others!!!

Love the forgotten server developshit team!

Really?? Write your own server then, omg I can't stand it can't you see that your crying in here won't give any results?? Go back to 0.2 if you don't like 0.3, and I'm one which have problems yes, but I've also made a lot of cash from my server, so I'm not crying, I'm trying to report the bugs instead of CAMPING for GREAT RELEASE!! OMG and that's fucking weird that you're on this forum only if you've problems with your server!! God dammed!!

Really?? Write your own server then, omg I can't stand it can't you see that your crying in here won't give any results?? Go back to 0.2 if you don't like 0.3, and I'm one which have problems yes, but I've also made a lot of cash from my server, so I'm not crying, I'm trying to report the bugs instead of CAMPING for GREAT RELEASE!! OMG and that's fucking weird that you're on this forum only if you've problems with your server!! God dammed!!

You fucking idiot I wasn't being sarcastic. I'm glad all these RL Maps are shut down for now. I'm one who doesn't like repetitive things, and the RL maps are like Evolutions now.
~No offense to Xidaozu, my old pal~

Oh and @ the "developshit" I was joking...

If you would read back ~5 posts, you would see I said "waiting patiently..."

Fucking tard

i have no clue if this helps but, i have the database from 0.3.3 i guess still running 0.3.2 when i close msn ram usage goes down to 1.97 gb then when i started it after it started eating ram up now its up on 2.26 gb and keeps rising no clue if they crash with each other in some way so it makes some conflict so it keeps rising strange i saw that today dunno if it helps but maybe :p.

thanks in advance

Balde said:
otro gay

ops..

another gay

normal persons are impatient, thats a human felling? yes it is..

i dont know what you are...

oh yes an ape
You again..
You are such an asshole :) stop being so stupid and leave me alone!.. Do you like me?.

Mefiu said:
Who said PATCH PLX ? Please quote it if u can -.-
Do you think that u are pr0 3vul mast3r and only u are waiting patiently ? You're such a dodger ..
You need glasses.

You need glasses.

I've already bought glasses ^^
Do you think that you are better when you lecture other people about patient ?
Wow.. we can see now IDEAL HUMAN !! He is patient, brave, smart, clever. What we can do ? Just follow him and do what he does!<irony>

I'm checking SVN all time, and when they finish, it will be great for sure ;D
and it i'll be released in protocol 8.42,
Just waity ;D

Hello i downloaded this server. and everyone can connect to the character list when they are connecting to game world they cant get inn :S anyone knows the problem ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom