• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.41] The Forgotten Server v0.3.3 (Crying Damson)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ delay

Maybe Elf likes to see people torturing. I guess that he has a normal account there that keeps watching each post we do and laugh until poops himself (or herself, maybe).

@ 0.3.4

Elf is taking so many time because he's fixing lots of bugs that would make a hacker gets your account and changes your name to GOD Popsickles. But, some little bugs always escape and we stay more than two months living with that.

Let's wait. I hope that it'll be an updated, stable and 8.42 executable.

Sincerely Yours,
Manjyome Black

THOSE DATAS ARE FINE XDDD

RC 4 - 26th April 2009, 12:00 CET

To people which are getting nervous and nervous, if you would be only able to see the private svn logs, you wouldn't say anything.

browser svm server problem

i cant download the sources codes
=/

To people which are getting nervous and nervous, if you would be only able to see the private svn logs, you wouldn't say anything.

and you donated otland only because of that. if not "private" svn you wouldn't give otland a cent :>

i would rather wait as long as it would need even if he would changed the time to 1 month later, remember if he release it now you will find bugs and then he will need to update again why just not wait i bet no one will be dissapointed remember he is doing this for free also let him take the time he needs, i'm just waiting becouse i know this one will be a unspected release and the best release so far i guess :)!

elf is doing a great job keep that in mind and for free, when my ot will be up and i will get enough donations i will for sure donate for the guys who worked so hard with this specially elf no doubt about that ! :D

Did some of you just waste your weekend sitting on the CPU waiting for the release? SMH!

and you donated otland only because of that. if not "private" svn you wouldn't give otland a cent :>

Main reason but not only, do you have problem with that?? It's better than camping&crying for free isn't it?

I wish I could see private svn logs.

Anyway, Go Go Go 12 CET !! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back