• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.41] The Forgotten Server v0.3.3 (Narozia realmap+Yalahar)

Rly? :mad:

So download it and check it. Its made in xml, unluckily.

Lol hahaa
As I said: It's a SQL server, not XML -.-
The fact that this OT have some XML Files (like all ots? o_O) doesn't means that it's a XML Server. XML Server means that the players, accounts etc. are saved in Files .XML (folder accounts, players in OTS folder) and Mysql means that the players, accounts etc. are saved in Mysql database...
And all TFS server are SQL ROFL

Man I open this server and when you enter, where you selection your character , it says that the temple is wron. Colsult with administrador .

What i can make for this? post fast plixx :p

Sorry my english not are Good becasue i'm spanish :D

Gah, this server+map works fine. since it´s easy small "bug-fixes" like temple positions and such so it´s easy!! everything else works fine. it´s 8.41 with yalahar. Poi is working fine. everything works for me.

Code:
 UPDATE players SET posx = 1000, posy = 1000, posz = 7, town_id = 1;

Why did when i say "Exevo gran mas vis" or any spell in venore, ankrahmun, port hope don't show the magic effect? why did the monster in this areas don't move ? it's serious bug :\, Who knows to concert this ?

Can someone rehost? Its says "The page is temporarily unavailable" for 2 days...

If the thread don't got an rehost within 2 days thread will be closed and archived.

There is a chance that some other moderator will close this thread before me though.

I have contacted the thread creator about this as well.

Back