• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.41] The Forgotten Server v0.3.3 (Narozia realmap+Yalahar)

It's the distribution why you cant attack anything or look at anything in the cities, ankh, gengia etc.

I am having the same problem, but I am not using this piece of crap ot, lol. Azonera <3

what if no one turns ot can not come in? I also can not ... selects the normal form, but then writes that the server disconet
maybe someone knows how to fix it? I recall that my first case. I only tibia 8.41

Why did when i say "Exevo gran mas vis" or any spell in venore, ankrahmun, port hope don't show the magic effect? why did the monster in this areas don't move ? it's serious bug :\, Who knows to concert this ?

Yeee i have got the same problem... and i dont know whats wrong... is it something wrong with engine or what? Waiting for quick answer... Thanks in advence

Well I made a Real Map Server - 0 Bugs, tested all....,but I don't know if i post it on OTland.... =)

Back