• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.42]+[.41] The Forgotten Server v0.3.3 - Crying Damson!

Archez

'
Senator
Solutions
Reaction score
The Forgotten Server
Version: 0.3.3 (Crying Damson)

Changes may be found at doc/CHANGELOG in selected package.

This is still the third version of the famous Crying Damson and now, the primary release of TheForgottenServer, so everyone using any below it (including 0.2) are advised to upgrade. If you'll occur any bug, please stay calm and report it at The Forgotten Server project tracker, so it will get fixed as fast as possible. Please do not blame the developers also if you didn't do a full data directory update, because its only your fault, as all file changes were listed in the CHANGELOG.

Donations on PayPal:

Elf: fightingelf@gmail.com
Talaturen: ttalaturen@gmail.com
Kiper: kacper.antosik@gmail.com
Lithium: gleicielmo@gmail.com

DLL Files:
http://otland.net/f18/opentibia-dll-files-v1-4b-1042/

Source code:
txt.gif
Sources

Bug tracker & Feature requests:
OtLand

Development blog:
OtLand - The Forgotten Server

Download:
rar.gif
TFS 0.3.3 CryingDamson (GUI)

txt.gif
Note: this is not an official release of The Forgotten Server Crying Damson distribution, this thread will be closed/deleted until the TFS developers decide it, the server is clean from any type of virus(es).

txt.gif
Note2: this distribution release already includes DLL files.

Last edited:
No.. probably not [I hope] As its not allowed.

In 8.42 there was just 1 simply change.. in resources.h

tylko to jest nadal ta wersja co crasha ma?

this version have port bugs ?

Its not new release of TFS, but just version changed from 8.41, to 8.42 in 0.3.3. (Which obviously is just 1 line to change)

0.3.4 should be released today, thread is already reserved.

The download link has been changed for a link with a version that supports [8.41/8.42].

Of what I've seen, 0.3.3 haven't crashed. I'm using it.

Last edited:
Acc maker :(

Hmm i install Gesior Acc maker namedacc.maker0.3.2betaforTFS0.3beta2

Warning: parse_ini_file(C:\Users\Bana�\Desktop\New ots\cryingdamson3-gui842config.lua) [function.parse-ini-file]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\xampp\htdocs\config-and-functions.php on line 13
Database error. Unknown database type in C:\Users\Bana�\Desktop\New ots\cryingdamson3-gui842config.lua . Must be equal to: "mysql" or "sqlite". Now is: ""
sqlType = "mysql"
sqlHost = "localhost"
sqlPort = 3306
sqlUser = "root"
sqlDatabase = "theforgottenserver"
sqlFile = "forgottenserver"
sqlKeepAlive = 60
mysqlReadTimeout = 10
passwordType = "plain"

Where is the problem ?

Back