• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.42]+[.41] The Forgotten Server v0.3.3 - Crying Damson!

movements isnt working here, well my movements files was from v0.3.1, maybe is this?
:/

btw thanks a lot for release

Ok Guys, this is a really stable OT Server.
I dont like Forgotten 0.3.4 .
I've tested this Server in many ways and it works fine for me....
Found 0 Bugs (All Movements etc. are working at me.)

Everytime I try to run the server it immediately brings up an error

This app has failed to start b/c lua5.1.dll was not found.

what to do???

Everytime I try to run the server it immediately brings up an error

This app has failed to start b/c lua5.1.dll was not found.

what to do???

Like this guy say u need the Dlls to open the server he put the download, put all the dlls in your Server folder and try to open it again

I have a RL map. And some cities dosn't work. When i get to them by boat, i get bugged and can't use my mouse to click etc.. And i can't dance (Ctrl + Up etc..)

PLEASE HELP ME!

This server is working perfectly without any change of the default files you download from this thread.

If you change it to RL map, custom server, etc... it's your own fault to get bugs, crashes, etc...

However, I might know what your error is and I could help you, but please, don't spam the thread with things like: "This app has failed to start b/c lua5.1.dll was not found."

Thank You!

This server is working perfectly without any change of the default files you download from this thread.

If you change it to RL map, custom server, etc... it's your own fault to get bugs, crashes, etc...

Ok.. that's true when you download the server it have to be new like you download it put the dlls files modify the config.lua that's it you change something you dont have 2 u will get a lot of bugs. the only thing i have change is the map i got a lot of bugs and i already fix them ....

Any bug please report it to Archez the expert here jeje :D

Hello Guy's here I am again...., my Server is bugless.
I can give you mine if you want but you need to put your own map etc. in it.

i got a problem, i got an ot server (81.232.69.142) but i dont know how to make admins. so... if anyone could help me i'am giving that person a free gm

Go to your database and select the table 'players', then select your character name and change the group id from 1 to 6.

After that, you will get your 'God'. If you want to change the group name of 'God' to 'ADM', 'Admin' or 'Administrator' go to the table 'groups' and you will realize what to do. ;)

And about the GM position in your server, don't worry about that, I don't really need it.

i'am sorry it's a 8.42 version. it doesn't got the Player map.
What do i do then ???!?!

Back