• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.42] Release of Wofb server! + Wofb Website

Zisly, peole really enjoyd wofb.... thats why i want to re-open it.
So any one knows how to add (#1146 - Table 'alzeria.accounts' doesn't exist )? :p

the map is wofb and all the npcs :eek:

and once again:
ERROR: Okänd interpunktion i sträng @ 12
STR: //
SQL:
DELIMITER //
CREATE TRIGGER `alzeria`.`ondelete_accounts` BEFORE DELETE ON `alzeria`.`accounts`
FOR EACH ROW BEGIN
DELETE FROM `bans` WHERE `type` NOT IN (1,2) AND `value` = OLD.`id`;
END
//

SQL-fråga:

DELIMITER // CREATE TRIGGER `alzeria`.`ondelete_accounts` BEFORE DELETE ON `alzeria`.`accounts` FOR EACH ROW BEGIN DELETE FROM `bans` WHERE `type` NOT IN (1,2) AND `value` = OLD.`id`; END //

MySQL sa: Dokumentation
#1146 - Table 'alzeria.accounts' doesn't exist

Same error with the new database, my friend is getting the same error

ERROR: Okänd interpunktion i sträng @ 12
STR: //
SQL:
DELIMITER //
CREATE TRIGGER `alzeria`.`ondelete_accounts` BEFORE DELETE ON `alzeria`.`accounts`
FOR EACH ROW BEGIN
DELETE FROM `bans` WHERE `type` NOT IN (1,2) AND `value` = OLD.`id`;
END
//

SQL-fråga:

DELIMITER // CREATE TRIGGER `alzeria`.`ondelete_accounts` BEFORE DELETE ON `alzeria`.`accounts` FOR EACH ROW BEGIN DELETE FROM `bans` WHERE `type` NOT IN (1,2) AND `value` = OLD.`id`; END //

MySQL sa: Dokumentation
#1146 - Table 'alzeria.accounts' doesn't exist

Please help us... we got a rlly good host all we need is to fix this problem... if some 1 knows the problem.. please tell us, u will be rewarded on the server.

Please help us... we got a rlly good host all we need is to fix this problem... if some 1 knows the problem.. please tell us, u will be rewarded on the server.

lol "rewarded on the server" rofl. if you cant fix that shit, i guess ur not good in any configs, lau, xml etc. or am i right?

lol "rewarded on the server" rofl. if you cant fix that shit, i guess ur not good in any configs, lau, xml etc. or am i right?

He's probably not even smart enough to MAKE the reward on the server.

This server is fake. This is not real Wofb.

Back