• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.42] Release of Wofb server! + Wofb Website

damn retard... i changed the sign coz me and my friend was goin to host it....then i had to re change it -,-

I have to say its hilarious seeing these Germans with their überEPIC_FAIL English... as I said, just hilarious!

As that retard Sizaro said, the server isn't anything without its Domain, which is wofb.mine.nu, so good luck retards ;]

/Eldin

Real Wofb.

14nyzon.png

Noob.

The real map everyone now days is playing with the isles like Gengia, Oken etc, that map was created by Dan who onces owned Syphera.net, just had to point it out :]

Let me also remind all of you polish/german cunts and what not, even though this might be real WOFB, you'd need a sick dedicated server to host it on, without any lags and so on, and hey lets all remember your all a bunch of poor blueberry pickers aiiiiiiii?!

It looks like that on every single Rl map you download....

???

Code:
17:51 Captain Wofb: Hello Swimmi. I can take you to: Thais, Venore, Carlin, Edron, Ankrahmun, Ab dendriel, Port hope, Darashia, Svargrond, Yalahar, Goroma, Oken, Gengia and Pyre for free.
,,l,, -.-

???

Code:
17:51 Captain Wofb: Hello Swimmi. I can take you to: Thais, Venore, Carlin, Edron, Ankrahmun, Ab dendriel, Port hope, Darashia, Svargrond, Yalahar, Goroma, Oken, Gengia and Pyre for free.
,,l,, -.-

Hmmm, I bet you didn't edit that on yourself? lol

I don't get it why this server was so big with like 400+ players, I thought it was lame :S

Can anyone please say what was so special about it? :S

/Limannen

Let me also remind all of you polish/german cunts and what not, even though this might be real WOFB, you'd need a sick dedicated server to host it on, without any lags and so on, and hey lets all remember your all a bunch of poor blueberry pickers aiiiiiiii?!

8gb ram and 100mb/s internet speed :]:wub::thumbup:

I don't get it why this server was so big with like 400+ players, I thought it was lame :S

Can anyone please say what was so special about it? :S

/Limannen

As said before, it's the domain: wofb.mine.nu

50 Downloads and 0 REP?

Here The Fix:

Download this database:

And Import it.

Than Execute this in SQL:

Code:
ALTER TABLE `guilds` 
ADD `invited_to` INT( 11 ) NOT NULL ,
ADD `invited_by` INT( 11 ) NOT NULL ,
ADD `in_war_with` INT( 11 ) NOT NULL ,
ADD `kills` INT( 11 ) NOT NULL ,
ADD `show` SMALLINT( 1 ) NOT NULL ,
ADD `war_time` INT( 11 ) NOT NULL ;

CREATE TABLE `deaths_in_wars` (
`guild_id` INT( 11 ) NOT NULL ,
`player_id` INT( 11 ) NOT NULL ,
`killer_guild` INT( 11 ) NOT NULL ,
`killer` INT( 11 ) NOT NULL ,
`date` INT( 11 ) NOT NULL 
) ENGINE = MYISAM ;

Go to Htdocs/config/config.ini

and change:

PHP:
install = "no"
to
PHP:
install = "yes"

GO:

127.0.0.1/localhost/

And Install the website,than u got all working well 100%

@Sizaro

Here is the original Wofb.rar,taken personaly from me from your rootserver:

And? u say again that it isnt the original wofb ?

Scan:
VirusTotal - Kostenloser online Viren- und Malwarescanner - Neu analysieren

Add Reputation to me!!

Rep++ ME!

Back