• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.42] The Forgotten Server v0.2.2 (Mystic Spirit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Server CRASH in 10 minut's, and next in 30 minuts...

I have one simple question: TFS work on windows vista?

Yes but Xampp works best when installed under "Program Files (x86)"

Thanks again Talaturen.

Great work,
Pazzur

PS: Stamina please :)

[16/05/2009 15:16:28] >> AlailaOT Server Online!
15:38...
my.php

I got problem in linux ubuntu...When I compiling tfs Linux
Download required packages
Debian \ Ubuntu
Launch a terminal, and paste in this command:
sudo apt-get install subversion autoconf automake make g++ libxml2 libxml2-dev libxml++2.6-dev lua5.1 liblua5.1-0 liblua5.1-0-dev libboost-dev libboost-date-time-dev libboost-regex-dev libboost-thread-dev libmysql++-dev libgmp3-dev liblua5.1-sql-mysql2 liblua5.1-sql-sqlite2 liblua5.1-sql-mysql-dev liblua5.1-sql-sqlite-dev libsqlite3-dev
wget http://heanet.dl.sourceforge.net/sourceforge/asio/boost_asio_1_2_0.tar.gz
tar -xf boost_asio_1_2_0.tar.gz
sudo cp -ar boost_asio_1_2_0/boost/* /usr/include/boost/
sudo g++ boost_asio_1_2_0/libs/system/src/error_code.cpp -c -o /usr/lib/libboost_system.a

sudo: command not found
If you're running Debian it's possible that you don't have sudo,
if that's the case then you can run 'su' and you will have root
access. Then execute the commands without 'sudo' in the beginning.

Download sourcecode
Launch a terminal, and paste in this command:
svn co forgottenserver - Revision 56: /tags/0.2.2

Compiling
Launch a terminal, and type this command:
cd 0.2.2/ && make

Linker eror
If you receive a linker error saying something with 'libboost', try pasting the following commands to terminal and then move back to compiling again:
ln /usr/lib/libboost_regex-mt.so /usr/lib/libboost_regex.so && ln /usr/lib/libboost_regex-mt.a /usr/lib/libboost_regex.a && ln /usr/lib/libboost_thread-mt.so /usr/lib/libboost_thread.so && ln /usr/lib/libboost_thread-mt.a /usr/lib/libboost_thread.a

All the time I got the errors...
All here is okey?Please send me tutorial how to do it,maybe i doing something wrong..

my npc pack for you
^^

Thanks for server Tala

thx,but he stil not load them omg...i rlly don't know what is the problem,when i start server he don't show any error,and he there don't write loading npc,or how...what i need to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back