• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.42] The Forgotten Server v0.2.3 (Mystic Spirit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool have other bugs fixed like "dash" and talaturen don't posted in changelog ¬¬'

Very nice! I'm glad you removed the blacklist code. :thumbup:

@cyko~

Cant get the party spells working tho, no errors or what so ever. I can cast them but they dont work ;(

Testing server....
thaks

sorry for double post, i'm can not edit post

I found a bug.
database SqLite not saving time

Last edited by a moderator:
can someone tell me how to fix the account problem?
wen i try to make ann acc in the page i get this Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'name' in 'field list'' in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Account.php:229 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Account.php(229): PDO->query('SELECT `id`, `n...') #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php(459): OTS_Account->load(1) #2 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Account.php on line 229

Can someone send me a pm telling me how to fix this? or post it here? or a link telling me how to fix it?

wen i try to make ann acc in the page i get this Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'name' in 'field list'' in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Account.php:229 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Account.php(229): PDO->query('SELECT `id`, `n...') #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php(459): OTS_Account->load(1) #2 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Account.php on line 229

Can someone send me a pm telling me how to fix this? or post it here? or a link telling me how to fix it?

gesior acc maker?

i have a bug...
the items of dp don't save :|

please help

i have a bug...
the items of dp don't save :|

please help
Use MySql?

Use this version [0.3.1a] of Gesior ACC: UNNAMED031a for TFS 02.rar - UploadHyper.com

Pietia

If you compare sourcers. the changes made are the same as SVN fixed the problem with "dash" So I think it was fixed.

I'm sure that it isn't fixed.

It is.

Pietia

If you compare sourcers. the changes made are the same as SVN fixed the problem with "dash" So I think it was fixed.

The Forgotten Server is always kept up to date with the patches commited to OpenTibia Server, although I've excluded some things that I feel are unnecessary. The patches I include were bug fixes, and memory/performance improvements.

The console server is opening with GUI window. Can you fix it?

Thanks.

It is.

The Forgotten Server is always kept up to date with the patches commited to OpenTibia Server, although I've excluded some things that I feel are unnecessary. The patches I include were bug fixes, and memory/performance improvements.

The Dash in otserv isn't fixed.
So if u copied just those changes it won't work.

I have a question, how come whenever I buy runes from Eryn he only sells it in 1x charge? He says it's 20x... And some other people get 20x, but me and still a few others get 1x... What's the problem?

I have a question, how come whenever I buy runes from Eryn he only sells it in 1x charge? He says it's 20x... And some other people get 20x, but me and still a few others get 1x... What's the problem?

Hard to edit?

Hey
can anyone help me?
when i open server it appears online on ots-list.org but...
when ppl try to login its says connect time out
but they can connect to char list..
and same to me if i use my ip to connect
if i use 192.168.1.3 i can login
i portforward tibia1 7171 7171 and 3306 or smth my friend said to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back