• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.42] The Forgotten Server v0.2.3 (Mystic Spirit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Website for this version?
Have?

Who can help me, sendind a link, name ?

I already downloaded gesior for 0.2.x but ... Serv Status dont work!

Thx to now!

How is XAMMP related to !createguild??

It's the missing/failed to import triggers which are causing the crash when saying !createguild.
You could just try doing what I suggested, and post back here in case anything changed.

i'm using 0.2.3 and my server not crash when say !createguild
i'm using gui version.

Are you using SqLite or MySql..? In case you're using MySql; what's the version of your XAMPP?

Got no idea

Hello guys,

By asking this questions I propably be a noob ^_^!

What is the different between:
theforgottenserver-v0.2.3-win32console.7z (1.61 MB, 316 views)
theforgottenserver-v0.2.3-win32gui.7z (1.61 MB, 436 views)

They both have the same data in it, or am I wrong?

Yours,,,

ps: can somebody pm me with it?

Hello guys,

By asking this questions I propably be a noob ^_^!

What is the different between:
theforgottenserver-v0.2.3-win32console.7z (1.61 MB, 316 views)
theforgottenserver-v0.2.3-win32gui.7z (1.61 MB, 436 views)

They both have the same data in it, or am I wrong?

Yours,,,

ps: can somebody pm me with it?

The only thing that is different is the theforgotten.exe ...

How is XAMMP related to !createguild??

It's a known issue, it happens if you haven't imported triggers in your database. No triggers in your database also means that skills won't save.

Can you tell me, how to ban players?:p

At 0.3~ I used CTRL + Y or CTRL + right click on player and "Rule Violation", but here I dont see that option. I saw command "/b" (ban?) but when I use "/b Playername" it just kick the player then he can login again.

Regards.

good job talaturen,
that server is working in perfect condition.

At 0.3~ I used CTRL + Y or CTRL + right click on player and "Rule Violation", but here I dont see that option. I saw command "/b" (ban?) but when I use "/b Playername" it just kick the player then he can login again.

Regards.
/b means ban ip
so he change his ip by restarting router and come again..

I'm currently using this version as the server arrives 12 hours online suffers a shutdown.

What happens?

Regards.

That's not true, Rule Violation (CTRL+Y if you want to ban an offline player) is working perfectly on TFS 0.2.3
You probably don't have high enough access (type@accounts; group_id@accounts; group_id@players)

When i wanna compile TFS 0.2.3 on Debian i get this error:

Code:
km35802:/opt/realmap/sources# make
g++ -I. -I/usr/include/libxml2 -I/usr/include/lua5.1 -Werror -Wall -O1 -D_THREAD_SAFE -D_REENTRANT -D__NO_HOMEDIR_CONF__ -D__USE_MYSQL__ -D__USE_SQLITE__ -c connection.cpp
cc1plus: warnings being treated as errors
server.h:42: warning: âclass ServiceBaseâ has virtual functions but non-virtual destructor
make: *** [connection.o] Fehler 1

Plz help :S:S

When i wanna compile TFS 0.2.3 on Debian i get this error:

Code:
km35802:/opt/realmap/sources# make
g++ -I. -I/usr/include/libxml2 -I/usr/include/lua5.1 -Werror -Wall -O1 -D_THREAD_SAFE -D_REENTRANT -D__NO_HOMEDIR_CONF__ -D__USE_MYSQL__ -D__USE_SQLITE__ -c connection.cpp
cc1plus: warnings being treated as errors
server.h:42: warning: âclass ServiceBaseâ has virtual functions but non-virtual destructor
make: *** [connection.o] Fehler 1

Plz help :S:S

http://otland.net/f137/linux-ultimate-compile-guide-debian-ubuntu-included-2868/

Sorry if this question have been asked before
But is there anything i need to change in my database to update to 0.2.3? (I use tfs 0.2.2)

If there is, i would love it if someone would post the whole command i need to run in mysql to update the db, thanks

//loami

Ignore my post, found the answer to my question in the changelog rofl. :)

(For anyone else who asks, nope according to the changelog you don't need to edit your db)

my server is crashing ;/

shows an windows error and stop all players.

i'll go send images.

sry bad english

;x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back