• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.42] The War Server v1.2

Only clients with 8.4 protocol allowed

Does any1 why the fu** am I getting an "Only clients with 8.4 protocol allowed" It's so annoying.
And YES I am using 8.42 client with TFS 0.3.4pl2

I have a question, I am using mysql and I have already imported schema.mysql , My database has no characters other than the account manager and when I try to log in It tells me that I do not have any characters.
Are the characters in the Theosia_war.s3db file? How do I get the characters on to the database?

PHP:
	sqlType = "sqlite"
	sqlHost = "localhost"
	sqlPort = 3306
	sqlUser = "root"
	sqlPass = ""
	sqlDatabase = ""
	sqlFile = "theosia_war.s3db"
	sqlKeepAlive = 0
	mysqlReadTimeout = 10
	mysqlWriteTImeout = 10
	passwordType = "plain"

Last edited:
All Please Help Me Where ist Maptimer?? where im can't change map time please help

All Please Help Me Where ist Maptimer?? where im can't change map time please help

To change the time go to data/globalevents/globalevents.xml:

PHP:
	<globalevent name="changeArea" interval="1200" event="script" value="mine/changeArea.lua"/>

Interval is the time I think.

Does anyone knows how to add a new map to the server?

I've added it to the map.otmb but then what files should I modify?

I can't understand why in the fibula.otbm file there is 3 towns for every map, two in the bases and one in the middle of the map.

I think something is wrong with this part because when the map changes, both teams appear in the same temple:

PHP:
function doChangeMap(clean, save)
	map.set()
	for _, pid in ipairs(getPlayersOnline()) do
		if getPlayerAccess(pid) < 3 then
			local temple = map.towns[map.get()][2][playerTeam.get(cid)]
			local oldPosition = getCreaturePosition(pid)
			doPlayerSetTown(pid, temple)
			doTeleportThing(pid, getTownTemplePosition(temple))
			doSendMagicEffect(getCreaturePosition(pid), 37)
			doSendMagicEffect(oldPosition, 2)
			doCreatureAddHealth(pid, getCreatureMaxHealth(pid))
			doCreatureAddMana(pid, (getCreatureMaxMana(pid) - getCreatureMana(pid)))
			doRemoveConditions(pid, FALSE)
		end
	end

hello, but in the database of mysql only comes with the account manager, whats the problem? pleas help

Heh, im not so good at this but..
are there any way to remove autoteam balance and make 2 teams with real characters?(like antica-chars instead of elder druid, royal paladin, elite knight and master sorcerer)

you made the warserver on a tfs034. can you explain why? Since tfs034 will crash all the time :/

Back