• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.42] The War Server v1.2

You should get your hands on top250 from real tibia aswell as update this to 8.5. Would be kickass really.

I'm retired because of people who ripping me off. As I heard Gesior said that he can write war like mine in 15 minutes :) So bye Otland as now :*

Please close this thread. If someone would continue distributing The War Server leave me a private message.

P.S. If anyone think that he could do it better - just do it instead of missed comments :)

Keraxel, dont give up, gesior think he is the best - Fail.
U are for me the best, continue, give new maps, new options.

U ARE THE BEST FOR ME!!!
DONT GIVE UP MAN!!!

Kla he is the best for you coz you are like all noobs! You take only finished work.

Sup man, nice scripts.
keep up the good work.

One question, is there a way to turn ON/OFF the team system, or do I have to disable it manually by removing some of the scripts.

I'm sad to hear that you won't continue your project.
I was really looking forward to it.
I've read all the "mine" files to learn more about lua and they have been really helpful
I hope you change your mind about the project because I think it rox, I reached 150 players with it and I am currently using it.

Last edited:
Hello, I've got question. I've got this:
Code:
				local gainLevel = LEVEL_GAIN_FOR_KILL
				if  tonumber(gainLevel) == nil then
					gainLevel = math.floor(getPlayerLevel(cid) * 0.2) --here you can configure how many level will be added to killer(s)
				end
				--print("lastHitKiller: ".. lastHitKiller) print("mostDamageKiller: ".. mostDamageKiller) print("cid: ".. cid) print("MAXIMUM_LEVEL:") print(MAXIMUM_LEVEL)
				--print("\n\n\n") print(lastHitKiller ~= cid) print(MAXIMUM_LEVEL == nil) print(getPlayerLevel(mostDamageKiller) < MAXIMUM_LEVEL)
				if (lastHitKiller ~= cid) and ((MAXIMUM_LEVEL == nil) or (getPlayerLevel(lastHitKiller) < MAXIMUM_LEVEL)) then
					doPlayerAddLevel(lastHitKiller, gainLevel)
				end
				if ((mostDamageKiller ~= lastHitKiller) and (mostDamageKiller ~= cid)) and ((MAXIMUM_LEVEL == nil) or (getPlayerLevel(mostDamageKiller) < MAXIMUM_LEVEL)) then
					doPlayerAddLevel(mostDamageKiller, gainLevel)
				end
			end
		end
and how to have to because i want gain exp not level.

Thanks.

how can i log in on a GM account ?
and how can i make a new priv account for players ?
i added it to sqlite base but it doesn't work

great.

I hope u will realise something based on mysql it would be better for me

@Keraxel
I hope you don't stop your project.

I upgraded to 8.5 and added a lot of new changes. If you return to this great work and need some help, private me.

When Elf launch a new patch I'll rent a dedicated server for this enforced ^^

I hope you see...

IP: foxworldpvp.servegame.com
PORT: 7272
PROTOCOL: 8.5

@Keraxel
I hope you don't stop your project.

I upgraded to 8.5 and added a lot of new changes. If you return to this great work and need some help, private me.

When Elf launch a new patch I'll rent a dedicated server for this enforced ^^

I hope you see...

IP: foxworldpvp.servegame.com
PORT: 7272
PROTOCOL: 8.5

I'm retired because of people who ripping me off. As I heard Gesior said that he can write war like mine in 15 minutes :) So bye Otland as now :*

Please close this thread. If someone would continue distributing The War Server leave me a private message.

PS. If anyone think that he could do it better - just do it instead of missed comments :)

The War Server is so outdated, I do not recommend to use it. I haven't continued it for few months.

Back