• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.5] Armonia v1.1

Was this version more better than the last?

• Yes !

Votes: 282 71.2%
  • No !

Votes: 114 28.8%

• Total voters
Oki I updated he to 8.50, it's based on TFS 0.2.5 now, no source changes:

Server updated, hope you enjoy :p

/Limannen

Ummh nice, i have working in a Armonia map too, i have been working in it like 1 month but i had 2 stop :S i have to wait until elf make the 8.50 to update it, im editing all Towns, Mob Respawms etc and adding some quest

but nice :)

Ah ty,you know the town pos? And should i change town_id from 0 to something? Btw it still says wrong pos :( i tried with x 51 y 51 and z 7 didn't work,then with x -2 y -2 and z 7 didn't work either =/
Just change TownID to 1 and X160 Y54 Z7

I need to know how to get sql program :/
Please help me!
and what does this means
[28/12/2008 09:22:15] > MySQL ERROR mysql_real_connect: Can't connect to MySQL server on 'localhost' (10061)
[28/12/2008 09:22:15] > ERROR: Failed to connect to database, read doc/MYSQL_HELP for information or try SqLite which doesn't require any connection.
Its named Xampp and be found on their website: XAMPP.COM

I thought you did hate errors in the exe.
Its full of missing monsters and wrong spell vocations.
You have to wait like 3 mins more than ur used to do.

I thought you did hate errors in the exe.
Its full of missing monsters and wrong spell vocations.
You have to wait like 3 mins more than ur used to do.

Nah you don't.
It's cuz you just moved the world folder to another server and started it without the actions, npcs, monsters, so it's your own fault.

Don't think that I wouldn't check if it for errors and then release, think again.

/Limannen

Bad release... the map is the same, half the monsters are missing and very bad detail. Failed..

Bad release... the map is the same, half the monsters are missing and very bad detail. Failed..

Haha, when I tested the server, the map was set to 'forgotten'.
So I couldn't see the errors, I'll re-upload in a few minutes.

Also, fail ? I saw the errors and omfg, if you can't solve those errors, then YOU failed :thumbup:

/Limannen

Tempel Position is wrong. contact the administrator

What can i do i have changed the position in the config and in the database but it is not work which position must i change ?

Back