• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.5] Armonia v1.1

Was this version more better than the last?

• Yes !

Votes: 282 71.2%
  • No !

Votes: 114 28.8%

• Total voters
hey, :( i got a problem to :S whe n i start the server. ill get up this Error thing : // Vocation name is wrong Vocation name is wrong Vocation name is wrong Vocation name is wrong Vocation name is wrong Vocation name is wrong .. please help

Just go in spells.xml

Change all the "vocation name=Death Knight(All weird names)" to like Elite Knight or one of those normal vocations. (That's what I did atleast).

I have a problem I posted it on OT Fans but the problem is that I have everything port forwarded right but it keeps on saying Connecting to the game world. Please wait. Can anyone help me out please I would be really thankful.

Thanks,

Roykuss

Can anyone please make this server startable and send it to me? I cant start, always wrong temple position and i've tryed anything, pos on acc manager, start poss, edit town pos in mapeditor and so on. Please help me!

Someone knows why it says the server is offline? i made a database on SQL, and such. it doesnt works "/

If someone got a fully working Armonia 8.42, Contact me on [email protected]

Ty

Nvm, Downloaded roxor 8.42 and puted some scripts in to the roxor server from armonia + map then it workt :)

Hey :/ i got a question.. i can host ot servers and sql / xml

but.. on this server and many more 8.42 i set right tempel position but i cant log on .. just stand connecting to server
when it stand some thing else :/ please help

Hey :/ i got a question.. i can host ot servers and sql / xml

but.. on this server and many more 8.42 i set right tempel position but i cant log on .. just stand connecting to server
when it stand some thing else :/ please help

Also, use MYSQL !!!

I just realized that is the problem right now,
there's many that set ups a database, fixing everything that's necessary and then they forgot to change the sql part in config.lua.

/Limannen

FATAL: [OTBM loader] Could not open the file data/world/forgotten.otbm.
how to fix?

Nice release! Very nice.

Limannen, keep it up... Don't forget to update this as soon as possible to 8.50!!!

and if i tried already with the temple position 160-54-7 and doesnt work what should I do?

Back