• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.5] Armonia v1.1

Was this version more better than the last?

• Yes !

Votes: 282 71.2%
  • No !

Votes: 114 28.8%

• Total voters
when i start this server up it stands its a trojan with my Norton and
! Cannot execute "C:\DOCUME~1\Anders\LOKALA~1\Temp\Rar$EX00.625\Armonia\Armonia.exe"

its becaus of your AV, just make the AV to not block it. I can't tell you how becaus my english isnt that great :p

Guys i always wanted this server but the temple Position is so wrong and even when i change it still says same thing temple Position is wrong so if anyone can help me please do

Dude how do you even get temple position to work?

This ot would be great if the temple position was right i mean this server would be the fucking best but if anyone knows how to fix msg me

it is so super easy koz, open phpmyadmin, goto players, edit the account manager, goto town_id or something like that and change 0 to 1

i got a problem when im goin to log on acc manager i got kicked directly

Limannen jag har buggs! .. när man loggar in på min server och vill skillsa sen när man loggar ut skillsen sparas inte!

Guys help me, when i try to put on the server i get his error.

[04/03/2009 20:38:00] > ERROR: Failed to connect to sqlite database file, make sure it exists and is readable.
HELP ME!

There pictures made me laugh!
Am I alone about that? XD

Now wtf is your problem, what's so funny?
I'm clearly showing one of the updates on the pics,
they were messy and no edges at orcs & behe, I did them and showed a pic.
Then the town that was the old nooby style, I changed to death/undead style.

Can you tell me the irony in that?

/Limannen

Snälla limannen hjälp. Vad är dom där DLL Filerna som man får med. Vad ska man göra med dom?

Badly detailed map with wrong things placed on wrong places.I appreciate your work but the map just sucks sorry

Badly detailed map with wrong things placed on wrong places.I appreciate your work but the map just sucks sorry

Who said you need to use it?
Who tha hell cares really?

Allot of noobs and such, appreciate these, cuz they like high exp ots.

It was requested, otherwise I wouldn't have done it.

/Snoken

Who said you need to use it?
Who tha hell cares really?

Allot of noobs and such, appreciate these, cuz they like high exp ots.

It was requested, otherwise I wouldn't have done it.

/Snoken

I didn't say that I care but I am free to post my comments about the map YOU have in your server and as I said I appreciate your and everyone work.Have a nice day.

Back