• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.5] Armonia v1.1

Was this version more better than the last?

• Yes !

Votes: 282 71.2%
  • No !

Votes: 114 28.8%

• Total voters
hi man, im running ur serv for me and my friends, but i have a problem, when someone die or loggout, when the get back in all there skills are set back to 10=/
Wy is that and how can i fix it?
Thx for a great server:D

hi man, im running ur serv for me and my friends, but i have a problem, when someone die or loggout, when the get back in all there skills are set back to 10=/
Wy is that and how can i fix it?
Thx for a great server:D

I saw that in support that you already got it fixed,
but if this repeats for anyone else - import this then:

Code:
DELIMITER |

CREATE TRIGGER `oncreate_players`
AFTER INSERT
ON `players`
FOR EACH ROW
BEGIN
INSERT INTO `player_skills` (`player_id`, `skillid`, `value`) VALUES (NEW.`id`, 0, 10);
INSERT INTO `player_skills` (`player_id`, `skillid`, `value`) VALUES (NEW.`id`, 1, 10);
INSERT INTO `player_skills` (`player_id`, `skillid`, `value`) VALUES (NEW.`id`, 2, 10);
INSERT INTO `player_skills` (`player_id`, `skillid`, `value`) VALUES (NEW.`id`, 3, 10);
INSERT INTO `player_skills` (`player_id`, `skillid`, `value`) VALUES (NEW.`id`, 4, 10);
INSERT INTO `player_skills` (`player_id`, `skillid`, `value`) VALUES (NEW.`id`, 5, 10);
INSERT INTO `player_skills` (`player_id`, `skillid`, `value`) VALUES (NEW.`id`, 6, 10);
END|

I'm thinking about updating some bugged parts and such, so there will be a v1.0.

I will read through everyones comments about bugs...so if you haven't mentioned some bugs that you know of, please do.

It might be the last version too.

/Limannen

I'm thinking about updating some bugged parts and such, so there will be a v1.0.

I will read through everyones comments about bugs...so if you haven't mentioned some bugs that you know of, please do.

It might be the last version too.

/Limannen

When are u gonna realese it?

It's possible to create 5 "Super Bolts" with spell "exevo con grav".

Can some one give me a tip of a nicre working AAC page for this server please?

Nice work Limannen

I'll update this to 8.42 tomorrow and do a quick release.
If there's any bug you want me to fix, now is the time to say it.

/Limannen

Back