• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.5] Sand land mapTIHI! <3

Fippex

Mapper
Reaction score
Cool ryme, sand land (A)ANYWAY,
Hello there OTland members and outsiders that sneakpeaks here! i've been mapping on my map and i WAS TOTALY out of Ideas so i thougt i would import a part from a map with a desert area i found one pretty nice one from 7.8 or so im not sure who created it from the begning anyway i pimped it upp abit, if you know the creator i'll write him there anywajzs heres the minimap
2z8qg7o.png

And heres the download link,
Sand ppls land.otbm

THE REASSON WHY I UPPLOAD THIS MAP IS I WANT SOME OF YOU PRO MAPPERS TO EDITED IT BUILD SOME ON IT AND REREALESE IT SO IT'S UBER COOOL PLEASE??? IM KINDA WAZSSTEED PINGUINNN SO SORRY FOR TYOS ETC, IHOPE YOU WILL ENJOY THE MAP AND IF YOUR NOT AN LAZY GUY YOU REVMAP IT AND GIMME AND I CAN HAVE IT IN MY MAP AND YOU GET TO BE SULTAN IN THE TOWN LATER ON MY SERVER, PLEASE :]

REP IF YOU LIKE IT :)))

hmmm.... i think it was ok but some tips! (my opinions! not all user ot OTLAND)
* the houses is pretty booring, and wrong tiles ;p
* dp is very small o.o the desert is so random, no sense with the grass tufts.
*north gate is pretty lazy work.
*missing tiles at some areas
*the tomb was pretty booring..

BUT
still nice that you released it, maybe someone will revamp it but i wont, keep it up

Thx all,

@Zkum as i think i wrote i didn't do the map i just edited some etc, same to the north gate, and yeah the tomb sux bigtimes and i hope somone will revamp it, anyway KEPP IT UPP ;)

+ REP I NEED 3 DOTS!!!

Thx all,

@Zkum as i think i wrote i didn't do the map i just edited some etc, same to the north gate, and yeah the tomb sux bigtimes and i hope somone will revamp it, anyway KEPP IT UPP ;)

+ REP I NEED 3 DOTS!!!

oh x] i didnt red the whole text so i guess i missed a little xD, but.. its like help for someone that is upp for revamping it :)

Fippex:
First:
Nice job ^_^
Second:
Add "earth" (id: 101) in Tombs (or something xD)

Rep++

It looks like, although should be more 8.5 detail!

Back