• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.5] The Cipsoft Project v0.2

Thanks people, the reports are very useful!
TibiaCam TV
=D don't forget to skip the first 7 pages because they contain 8.5[2-3] cams. Or you can use those too if you don't need to track spawns.

Anyway Buy with Backpacks is an useful feature and you should add he :D

Last edited:
OMG... It's just a few days and now it's at version 0.2

I am very happy to know this project is quite alive... Let's hope if the map is fully completed, including the darashia dragon lair, and island meluna (Honeymoon island).

for now I will download this version.

I have to report some details...

1st: The account manager has a wrong temple position... (Of course it's easy to fix)

2nd: there's no GM/GOD account

3rd: When you modify the map (Adding some new areas or stuff) the console crashes. and it might be troublesome when I try to fuse different maps into one...

Of course I kept the original Cipsoft project map and when used, nothing weird happens in console. :)

sql and myql... said; temple position rong.. I know fix this, but you must to fix this for the next update..

try starting from the temple of Rookgaard, but could not, I can only make start from other temples in cities like carlin thais etc ...

many quest are bad, people like to play and do many quest ..

under carlin, the map is flawed.....

in general everything else is fine =) good job!

when you plan to release another update?

SORRY MY ENGLISH xD Latino <---- =)

account name and pass for god/gm/admin ?

Sadly, There's no account for GM/God/Admin... I already tried to find it unsuccesfully. You have to wait for next update.

anyway... this project seems great. :thumbup:

I would do that, if I know how to do... that's not the case...

I don't know how to make GOD/GM in Crying Dansom or TFS 2.2.0 with sqlitestudio, and there's no tutorial of that stuff. so, I better wait for the update and I hope it'll have the God/gm account already.

Was that a joke? :/

Sadly it's true... You may fix the problem yourself if you know how to do that... but for now, This server version have no GM/GOD account...:(

but for now, If you are looking for the best RL OT. This one is the choice.

Maybe in next updates, they finish all quests, add the remaining dungeons and places (Such as honeymoon island and darashia's DL dungeon) and much more... Who knows. ;)

Come on, more bug reports. :)
The Cipsoft Project - TCP - TFS 0.2.X

Thanks Cykotitan for The Oracle.

Here's my bug report... When I modify the Cipsoft project map Adding new areas or stuff like teleports or importing new maps merging into the black space... (Of course the modified map is a new one called "Cipsoft-fusion.otbm") When the server loads "Cipsoft fusion" the console crashes (right after loading the UniqueIDs of the added Guia3D map).

I always waited for this moment since the 7.5 client Yurots to have the Full tibia RL fused with several Custom Maps (Including my own maps) combined into a HUGE Mapfile (Up to 200MB), and of course I wont quit when it's almost done. sadly I don't know how to fix that problem. :confused:

PS: My computer have 4GB of ram. so it has no problwm loading such a huge map :peace:.

maybe This isn't a bug to be considered, becuz it only happened when I load the Modified Cipsoft map (with 110MB) but maybe it might be troublesome on some OT admins or mappers that adds training zones or teleports. :blink:

Back