• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.5] The Forgotten Server 0.3.5pl1 (Crying Damson)

Status
Not open for further replies.
is this server using some other script shit or so, cus my poi script doesn't work on this one :s, only a few but the throne scripts dont work when i step on iit :s

same here that's why im asking Elf to show us an explanation how to update scripts.. Elf could u?

Your nickname is 'Inteligentny', so if you're smart do it by urself. :)

and ur nick shall be "I am blind"
Under my nick is writen "Im not" so.. ?

anyway get lost if u wanna talk here about my nick ;]

Waiting for reply of someone

Why the HELL, this fucking up ITEMS.XML can't be edited ? ( xD )
it works normal, but when i touch it, server don't load it...
if i change "breakchance" to 0 and back again to 10, and save it, does not load anymore...
its not my fault, for SURE! can somebody test it too ? ;)

Please repair the bug of chest

All quest that you put unique id on map editor dont work...

Anyone can put me an script of a switch to repair soft boots and pay 10k?

Anyone can put a script of the npc task hunting, and then the boss and teleport to his room.

Anyone can put the script to work this items: whacking driller of fate, etc...

Thanks a lot for all.

Why the HELL, this fucking up ITEMS.XML can't be edited ? ( xD )
it works normal, but when i touch it, server don't load it...
if i change "breakchance" to 0 and back again to 10, and save it, does not load anymore...
its not my fault, for SURE! can somebody test it too ? ;)

I had the same problem at the first, but when i looked closer to it, I realized that I was unable to save it in wordpad. So I tried to use other programs, and now it works! I'm using... "Anteckningar" Dunno what that is in english.

When I am using Word Pad, the size of "items.xml" like doubles, i have no idea why, maybe someone more experienced could fix this :)

the only thing in the GUI version is that i can reload verything but when ima reload Creature Events the .exe crash :S

I had the same problem at the first, but when i looked closer to it, I realized that I was unable to save it in wordpad. So I tried to use other programs, and now it works! I'm using... "Anteckningar" Dunno what that is in english.

When I am using Word Pad, the size of "items.xml" like doubles, i have no idea why, maybe someone more experienced could fix this :)

Yeah you cant edit it with normal notepad or wordpad i use Notepad++ have many options, it have like something to know how many lines it have, when you get error in any file like line:432 extra information at the end of the decumentation or something like that but the thing you use i never hear about it :S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back