• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.5] The Forgotten Server 0.3.5pl1 (Crying Damson)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This sucks. When my server ta is not falling for one hour open time. And whenever we fall out of this error:

[11/09/2009 14:16:39] (Error - void ServiceManager:: run ()) NETWORK: There is no support for the operation attempted for the type of object to which reference is made

please remove this attacks telnet or give one program to stop attacks telnets

Lammers making Spam', google.com: how to disable telnet
and then, stop cry' ¬¬

Elf , you server It has protection for them attack for the elf bot?

Or Crash for magebomb
¿?

Where's the Sql file and how do i make this work for Gesior aac.?

I got a problem with this version of TFS:
doPlayerRemoveMoney(cid, 1000) doesn't seem to work.. Nothing happens if I use it.
Also it doesn't seem, that it returns a value, because "if doPlayerRemoveMoney(cid, 1000) == TRUE/FALSE then" also has no effect.

I can't download it from the link that Elf posted, why? :p

Ye it crashes often, but it has something to do with the account manager you should use a account page.

Why doesn't doPlayerRemoveMoney(cid,money) work?

Start -> Control Panel -> Network Conections -> Lan-Connection -> Rightclick -> Properties -> InternetProtocol (TCP/IP)
- Propertys -> Advanced -> Registercard "Twins" -> click now on "NetBios over TCP/IP Deactivate -

Done!

I hope this help people with telnet crash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back